Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The Golden Monster Zone

Dex-chan lover
Is he gonna meet the new trainers and kill them? OR are his former classmates going to get to the golden monster zone and find everything dead? They might even find the corpses.

Dex-chan lover
With Pigimaru fulfilling the monster pet category, and the talk about demihumans here, I can only assume it's gonna be a cute demihuman girl/monster with human transform that's gonna hatch from this.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that nothing bad happens to either Eve or Liz if they meet with the other students. Some of the former classmates are real scumbags.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be a golden-eyed monster. But of course a friendly one.
This would be quite unique as isekai and fantasy manga in general if it was a monster, but one that had no more friendliness in it than a xenomorph. Maybe it would escape and later came back to haunt them, with no redeeming characteristics. I'm not sure Japanese readers would be able to appreciate such a thing, haha.

Aggregator gang
Gotta be a golden-eyed monster. But of course a friendly one.
So far, golden-eyed monsters are all trash, scum, evil, you call it, like goblins from Goblin Slayer LN..

Gotta be non-golden-eyed.

Users who are viewing this thread