Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made

M&M, please do not translate anything ever again.
This was unreadable.
It made no sense at all.
Gave up 1/3 through

Why even bother... ? It's google translated and doesn't even clearly convey anywhere near enough of the meaning to get the plot/dialogue across plus half it wasn't even translated. I may be sounding rude, but I probably wasted more time reading that than the "scanlator" (not even going to legitimately call that a scanlation) did translating.

M&M, please do ever translate anything. God damn was that horrible. Thee most horrendous translation ive ever witnessed. So low effort. get the hell out of here.

If I bought a pack of M&M's and got it to translate, it would better than that shitty translation group.

Eh this manga's alright, but I don't see this ever getting finished, probably get dropped at chapter 15 at most.

@FrostedFoxes
Depends where this is published. If this is in a major magazine, I could see that, but if it was either in a minor publication or online, it could go a long time especially online.

I tried reading the first chapter and just kept facepalming and laughing at the author. MC gets betrayed for the lulz (except for the 10/10 love interest of course) while the author's bullies make comical "i am so evil! mwahahhaa!" faces.

Oh and of course theres the "trash skill that turns out to be super OP" cliche, combined with the "everyone in the setting is a retard that cant recognize how OP the skill is" cliche.

I wonder what western publishers like penguin books would think if you tried to get them to publish garbage like this.

Horrible writing. This is like seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. 0 character development whatsoever, every character has no real... Character.... Oh right, the bar scene. You're telling me that these random people just decided to start talking about history and current strong forces in detail in a bar with loud voices and it just so happens that the MC was there? Such lazy fucking writing. Absolute dog shit. If you're one of the fags who likes to watch characters become OP without doing anything and then watching those same characters run into insanely coincidental happenings that are of benefit to them over and over again, then go ahead and read this. Although it is written so poorly, if you have poor tastes then I'm sure you won't mind. 3/10, stop with the isekai shit, it's dead already. Cya~!

I just found this browsing around and haven't read it but "Failure Frame"? That is 100% literal and 0% nuance. A bit more nuanced translation of that "waku" would be something like "tier", with synonyms like "class", "category", etc. So, nothing fancy and just the usual MMO term like "shit tier", "crap skill", etc.

Hey, so I doubt the translator will see this, but if you do:

Are you sure that the name you translated as "Hatty Schoel" wasn't actually meant to be "Hades Sheol"? Manga like to use Christian/Hebrew symbolism and names a lot, and Sheol is a place where dark spirits and other edgelord bait live. It's also connected to Hades as well, so I feel like it's a fitting (albeit edgey as hell) name.

Users who are viewing this thread