Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu!

Dex-chan lover
So far seems like a clone of "Fun Territory Defense by the Optimistic Lord"... just with earth magic instead of production magic.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, all these stories about "useless/failure but is actually cheaty/OP" feels like just an isekai version of a funko collector trying to tell how great their funko collection is to the people that doesn't care at all about funko .

Dex-chan lover
I just picked it up but bear with me I'm new at this. Also it's getting checked for verification right now since it's my first upload.
Oh awesome! Looking forward to it!

Just remember, new or not, you can always ask for help with things - The community can be harsh at times, but also extremely helpful at times.

Dex-chan lover
Just one chapter in , and i want to gag. I dont need more incomplete generic isekai mangas

Double-page supporter
I got used to the isekai and banished tropes already, but cmon. First author skipped all MC's training to become op and just mentioned it as "i trained 6 months". Then the earth magic that everyone thinks is shit and inefficient, he doesn't make it more efficient or use in a smart way. No, he is just spamming spells left and right with no limit in sight. Then there is a moronic harem when ladies just jump on him naked. And then the most fun part of territory developement, the developement itself is also SKIPPED. In one chapter we just skip from some slums looking village into a full on city. And 0 world building aswell. Haven't seen something so rushed and generic in a while.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I got used to the isekai and banished tropes already, but cmon. First author skipped all MC's training to become op and just mentioned it as "i trained 6 months". Then the earth magic that everyone thinks is shit and inefficient, he doesn't make it more efficient or use in a smart way. No, he is just spamming spells left and right with no limit in sight. Then there is a moronic harem when ladies just jump on him naked. And then the most fun part of territory developement, the developement itself is also SKIPPED. In one chapter we just skip from some slums looking village into a full on city. And 0 world building aswell. Haven't seen something so rushed and generic in a while.
Pretty much nailed it. It just ticks all the boxes for not trying at all. Although the artstyle has a bit of charme.

Dex-chan lover
I think there are probably Totally Spies fanfics that are more worth investing part of your finite time on Earth into than this slop.

eh, I liked it. It has its flaws, but I like the flawed isekias. Its relaxing, and since I can predict the plot my mind quiets down. Remember, isekias are often written as escapes, so even if the writer isn't good, they're still just trying to convey their own escape, faults and all. In a way, the less skilled the writer, the more the faults, the more honest the desire to escape is.

Its not the best, no, but I look forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
AT THIS POINT WHAT DOES ISEKAI EVEN MEAN!? Slaps Self fine, let's read, I feel like a ham stuffed inside a wine bottle right now, so why not!

Very generic.
None of the characters are that interesting.
Not trash, but not good. Medicore plot happens fast. Conflict is there, then it is solved pretty fast. Just, plain.

Save your time.

Dex-chan lover
eh, I liked it. It has its flaws, but I like the flawed isekias. Its relaxing, and since I can predict the plot my mind quiets down. Remember, isekias are often written as escapes, so even if the writer isn't good, they're still just trying to convey their own escape, faults and all. In a way, the less skilled the writer, the more the faults, the more honest the desire to escape is.

Its not the best, no, but I look forward to the next chapter.
Fair… if this were the web novel. This is a manga adaptation. Someone had to edit and illustrate this for a substantial amount of time. Either things were cut from the novel to give us this abysmal pacing or they took the bad writing beat-for-beat. For a manga adaptation, this should be unacceptable.

Fair… if this were the web novel. This is a manga adaptation. Someone had to edit and illustrate this for a substantial amount of time. Either things were cut from the novel to give us this abysmal pacing or they took the bad writing beat-for-beat. For a manga adaptation, this should be unacceptable.
true, true. But a lot of bad stuff gets picked up by people with weird taste who think it'll be popular. This isn't even the worst I've read plot wise that's become a manga. Edit: had to make a correction cause I mistook which manga we were talking about. The latest chapter had me feeling a bit underwhelmed, but I'll read more going forward. It sin't the worst I've read, but it doesn't hold itself as memorable either, as I just proved to myself XD

Oh noes my magic is weak, father hates me.
Oh noes everyone thinks i am weak, sob sob.

Seconds later.

"Feel the wrath of 6 months of training can do"

Archmage level control over the weakest attribute, cause MC is broken.

.... and he gets a slave instantly.

Yeah. Wish fullfillment. No real story.
Just lucky go happy.

Fed-Kun's army

I'm dropping this story (chapter 02) My reasons and notes are...​

1) The narrative is bad.​

- This happens, and THEN that happens, and this happens... and so on)

2) The MC is developed in a stupid way​

• I'm okay with "I remember knowledge from another life"
  • I'm not okay with THEN I CAN USE CHEMICAL KNOWLEDGE APPLIED WITH MAGIC
  • I'm okay with, his abilities were seen as so bad that he's being thrown away
  • I'm NOT okay with, he trained for six months, alone, under house arrest, and became OP
  • I'll stop here

3) He's OP, but everything outside of his power is SO EASY that, to me, it's hurting the development of the story​

• He can build a house, with a talent he discovered 6 months ago
  • He can make things with sand, he's NEVER been shown to be able to
  • He can locate things with the ground, just because
  • He can make the ground go from BAD to GOOD, just because

4) When people try to show appreciation for your amazing works​

- He doesn't seem to UNDERSTAND that his power is OP, even though he understands things from his previous world.
-

Somo more notes a took when reading this:

• He has good social skills;
  • He is super strong;
  • Girls just like him right away;
  • Girls just look good taking a shower with him, almost immediately;
  • He can build a house, almost completely, in 1 day of work.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread