Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Alot of good kind of fluff here. But I sense a underlying plot here since he has a twin.

Dex-chan lover
people need to try stir-fried cabbages, i dont know how such simple vegetable could be a delicacy

Dex-chan lover
cute doggo mom

btw so this one is technically Mowgli/mononoke princess but isekai? lol

Dex-chan lover
@VinZelphy

Fenrir is THE most powerful wolf ever named, and probably the most famous type as well.

But as for this manga... a JP Isekai Fantasy World Version of Romulus & Remus (just one of them, pick your choices) ?

Double-page supporter
This manga intrigues me a lot, but I imagine that the novel has not yet been translated or will have just started, so I should wait.
I hope new chapters come out soon.
I am curious in particular if one day the protagonist will meet his little twin who will surely become an arrogant being, after all, as his father is, there is little to do on this point.

Dunno if he's lucky or unlucky as he got abandoned and gained 'Ara Ara' mother instead.

There's a ton of stuff that doesn't make sense but it was still interesting.

Dex-chan lover
The big puppy momma adopts a reincarnated boy with high aptitude to magic... I want to floof her.

This time, no scaredy-A b**** that doesn't whine at the top of his lungs.

Fed-Kun's army
I can sense a little of Shakespeare seasoned with a bit of Roman origins and toppings of isekai narrative. Delicious

Great now I have a craving for stir fry. I'll have to pick up the cabbage and carrots tomorrow so that I can make my speciality

Dex-chan lover
this is threatening my diet

nah jk. appetite suppressors have been working for hours.

This is literally my fetish. (Jk) Isekai with big sassy dogs that eat a lot of food. It's funny how many there are. And yes ik it's a fucking wolf I just wanna call it a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread