Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
The mom is pretty funny and cute. Hope he can be reunited with his birth mother. Then he’ll have two wonderful mothers!

"Ara? Ara ara? It's delicious!" That face, cute.

Will the MC meet his twin? It seems he can be OP.

Double-page supporter
I like how he retorted to the baby rather than exclaiming why is this baby able to talk. The wolf made me think talking babies were unnatural but i guess not.

Thanks for the chapter!
Due to censorship the chain of events that caused the fire pit that is now known as Crater Lake was where Ferruida first attempted to start a fire with the ultimate class fire spell known as Hell's FIery Damnation to turn into a giant crater forming a new lake after it rained. Due to poor control and other things the result is that the fire pit was blown to bits, a new crater was formed, and all of poor Rude's hair was singed off and the equivalent of sunburn all over his skin. However, this pales in comparison where due to improper setting up and cleaning up the cooking area Rude accidentally started a forest fire that spread and ruined 3 countries. Also, due to being of a canine species Ferruida got a bad case of the runs and severe stomach cramps due to the onions in the food.

Seriously though, anyone know when the explanation on what demon possession is going to be presented? From the sound of things Rude's father(?) was panicking over unsubstantiated rumor and old wives' tales with no fact or reasoning to support his prejudices other than Rude being able to think and talk beyond his years. Taking into account the chopsticks he made I'd say he's a reincarnator with some but not all his memories. Also, if twins are suppose to be bad luck, what happened to his twin then?

Dex-chan lover
Ik the name is Roo-deh, but it just makes me think 'rude' when seeing the romanji 😂

Users who are viewing this thread