Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is small because she is old, or she was like that from the start.
I still can't forget that elderly loli that showed a picture of herself when she was young, and she looked like an beautiful adult woman back then. And then she got old and loli.

Dex-chan lover
@Soultra375 That seems oddly defensive, but if you have a kingdom of animals you can just have them in a forest or plains or a giant cave or something. Even if they're intelligent, they're animals, so living in nature isn't strange for them. You don't need stonework buildings made with opposable thumbs to make a kingdom, The Lion King certainly didn't.

Dex-chan lover
Of course japan.... Why would you settle for either legal lolibaba's or incest, when you can make a manga with both?.. I really hope author doesn't intend to write anything remotely romantic with that char, but I suspect that is too much to wish for when you read manga.

>furry
>lolibaba
We're reaching levels of unholy that shouldn't even be possible

@elephantNo5

Hi, TL here! Just wanted to chime in on my decision making (or lack thereof lol) for the translation as "ice". I am well aware that katakana words aren't always "what they appear" but in this case, the mistake came more from a lack of English language experience than anything else. In my native language (German), it's perfectly valid to shorten our ice cream equivalent to just "ice". I (apparently incorrectly) assumed the same would be acceptable in English and that the fact that there is context in form of an image would be enough to clear up any doubts.

Group Leader
@KuraikoDesu
Ah, German. I see. That makes sense. Well, keep it up, I guess. I can't imagine translating into a language I'm non-native in... translating from? I can manage... but translating into? no thank you for me. You're a braver person than I am for that.

Dex-chan lover
o_O

Wuh? That kid is the great gran of Femrudia? I'm beginning to question the standing of this town.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, again another lolibaba...
Just throw it on the pile for the overused templates.
A few more and we will be able to make an orbital elevator with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
No wonder grandma's stories have her acting so childish, she never matured physically! This is one of the unofficial reasons why the throne is at the top of some stairs and people are to kneel before her. After all, it's very embarrassing to have everybody looking down on royalty.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, just as I imagined the grandma to be a loli, I turn to the next fucking page and see that she is indeed a fucking loli.

Users who are viewing this thread