Heaven Official's Blessing - Ch. 29 - A Priestess and Demonic Cultivator (Part 2)

OMG thank youuuuu! ♥ Can't wait for some news about next volume.

Kyaaahhh! I love them acting all jealous, but San Lang it's the real deal. Hubby of the century!

Thank you for the chapters!!

ahh I came to just to check it out because I was considering reading the novel and I was immediately sucked into this story... and the art left me speechless. thank you for the translations!

do some of you know when the chapter 30 will come out ? or when they'll translate it ? I've heard the manhua will have 1 chapter per week (idk if its true tho) and I wanna read it so baad but unfortunately I cant read Chinese..... I hope it will come soon !! thanks for translating it btw!!

@golsenlix There are translations of ch 30 on twitter. There are a few translators on there that translate immediately when the chapters release every Wed. However I'm sure the scanlation groups here will get to it soon.

@3thousandlanterns
ohhh thanks a lot!! I will check it on twitter rn!! yeah im sure too but I couldn't wait to see the next chapters to come out ahah, so imma check for the scanlation groups too !!!

Users who are viewing this thread