Heaven Official's Blessing

Group Leader
@covertmangamaniac this is the revised version with more details and flow compared to the old version. it's not really a 'new' version in the way i think you are thinking about. the old version has pretty much the same stuff covered in this version but is told in a less cohesive way with less details. if you've read all the chapters in this ver. then there's no need to go back to the old one. they're both following the story line of its source material (the novel) of the same name.

Does anyone have the specific date of when this will come back? I heard from my friend that it was this month?

I can't. I really never have seen such stunning art before. I've read and seen a lot and have seen museums and galleries from inside, too. But this is just...... so deep. The colors, shapes, highlights, details and angles. And then it's this very stunning love story that I've come to love against all odds (of too much explicit cruelty). 🤯

Every time there's a new chapter I spend time staring at each page.

I keep wondering just how much hard work the artist(s) must be through to release this high quality at sich pace, too. I need to find a way to pay for this first thing off when wage comes in.
Hopefully it'll fit my budget. It looks too beautiful to put a price tag on.

Wish I could see it in a gallery, each frame as high as the ceiling. Lined up to slowly walk by, one by one. Imagine seeing them in human size 🤩

THIS IS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL IM DEAD! 😭
Even just looking at the way they’ve painted the fabric folds is just... asdfghjfnvjnfejv.

Unfortunately I had to find 10 steps into the purchasing guide, that as android user I couldn't purchase it. Not having any of the payment methods at my disposal. Which was super sad, because I had wanted to support the incredible art and story. 😭

I really hate how the world is this international and still not at all. 😑

@summers You can either read "Heavens Official's Blessing" novel which is a masterpiece, or you can give it some time and simply enjoy the journey. This is the absolute beginning and thankfully and probably because it's very popular, they are following the script very closely and scene by scene. First it looks like nothing makes much sense but you just wait when the puzzle pieces start to fall into place! It's epic. A love story that sinks into your bones and doesn't let you go anymore. T least that was my experience with it. I've recently read it for the 3rd time. So much to do, so many books waiting but I'm Re-reading this and look through this artwork for the umpteenth time! If yoh already know the story you're just euphoric with every frame, because they show loads over loads of the details already. While as a new reader you, too, sat there reading the scenes described and had no idea at the time what you were actually being shown. 😍

By all means take the long, enjoyable time that it'll take for this to get released in high quality. I doubt you'll regret. 😉

Thank you so much for the next chapter! I'm squirming in agony for they've cut off right before THAT scene. San Lang, San Lang, I'm really looking forward to that face you will be making!

Users who are viewing this thread