Heavenly Demon Reborn!

@Ptakers
This one is a Korean manhwa not a Chinese manhua so Allen wouldn't know the language to translate it (I know because i already asked T-T)

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are a bit too frantic. Even if the raws are up to the 40s, catching up to that will be just as depressing because it's in longstrip format and these things drag their asses for hundreds of chapters to get anything done anyway. Basically it sounds like you want to change the variation of the waiting game you're in. :p

Stop complaining it got licenced so no one has yet to pick it up its not slow its just they stop translating

I am glad it got licensed since it's started out better than most, but I am surprised smiling warrior and some of the other terrible cultivation stories are receiving more TLC.

Maybe stupid question but if you guys say licensed does that mean it will be available in english officially? If so where?

@ZombiesAreNotOkay
@vehmic
@Panslothda
There is no official English translators for this series that i know of in fact, I think its publishers are like the ones for Solo Leveling (Unless they are the same ones) and want to keep it in Korea and not support a global audience. Meraki scans was the first fan group to translate it but the publishers sent them a cease and desist (Alot of their popular translations got c&d at the same time) so they were forced to stop. The other fan group that took over afterward just stopped after a few chapters, either they got one as well or they just didn't feel like it anymore.

Group Leader
Could someone translate the manhwa? I can provide the raw up to chapter 24, which I currently have.

Users who are viewing this thread