Heavenly Demon Reborn!

Had to go to a different site to remember what scanlator it was, it Leviatanscans don't know why they pulled there chapters?

Note:
Following a request from this group, all their non-joint chapters have been removed for now.

For more information, please contact the group directly.
- MangaDex Staff

____ MangaDex Staff THANK U SO FUC for deleting all content _____
that was nice series and idc about your time delay in relise but WHY THE HELL u delete it all?

Fed-Kun's army
botodopo can confirm, chinese MC's are known to commit acts akin to genocide over basically nothing. Like in renegade immortal a guy wounds the MC's master bad enough to put him into a coma so the MC forced the guy to watch as he tortured to death that guys whole family including the children then killed him. Even weirder the chinese authors don't even play it off as grimdark, its just like the rational thing to do in xianxia I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
botodopo can confirm, chinese MC's are known to commit acts akin to genocide over basically nothing. Like in renegade immortal a guy wounds the MC's master bad enough to put him into a coma so the MC forced the guy to watch as he tortured to death that guys whole family including the children then killed him. Even weirder the chinese authors don't even play it off as grimdark, its just like the rational thing to do in xianxia I guess.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@Issandii
Leviatan scans requested their scanlated chapters to be removed.

@TheDerangedOne

TLDR version: scanlation team drama

Long version: as far as I can tell, Someone sniped one of hatigarms series and said some mean things about them in a end credit page. Hatigarm bitched about it to MangaDex staff, which although it did result in some rule clarifications, they ultimately took the Non-interference and neutrality approach. This in turn pissed Hatigarm off more, and they pulled their chapters. Because of connections between the teams, Meraki and I’m guessing Leviatan pulled theirs as well.

Group Leader
Wrong.

Mangadex allowed drama pages, but not comments about said pages since they were considered off topic, essecially the rules were censoring the people talking about said credit pages, but not the credit pages themselves, giving a platform for one side of the story only. Hence why the rule was changed after hours of discussing it.
There's other reasons for why chapters were pulled but let's not get into that. That's the main one.
Not because of the credit page itself, but because of the censorship when trying to respond to it.

@Infernaldrake117

Yup. That about sums it up. Some people just thrive on drama.

Also, can still read this series on Leviatan's site, it's a good one. I appreciate their work on it. Head over and check them out.

Pretty much entirely MangaDex's fault for letting this happen. It's silly to say no drama, but it's ok if its in the credits page. Oh and if the person or group shat on wants to respond haha gg go away. Awful handling of the situation.

there will still nobody care to visit the scanaltors webpage directly , instead most people will switch to other manga sites where they dont give a shit about that the scanaltors want, the only important thing for the readers is to have all the mangas at one place, no will bother viewing each manga on each of the scanaltors sites, people rather visist the ad infested kissshit site then reading it on the scanaltors site

Users who are viewing this thread