Heika, Kokoro no Koe ga Dadamore desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

She’s called “Si-et-see”?

Edit: I just read the last part. Even the scan team had trouble with her name lmao

tsitsi.... it would've been better if it was chichi....... or chicken /sigh HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION KASJHAKJS AAAAAAA CUTE PLOT

what is with the hair lol. the author couldn't decide between long or short hair and gave her a mullet in the end??
she is a noble, like, give her a better haircut man... other than that they are really cute ^^

The novel translation goes by Tistye and I found that easier to read the Siesteysfhskd - or maybe I'm just used to the novel lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she wasn't seen as a powerful espionage tool...

Dex-chan lover
Lacie isn't overly concerned about Verscia if they sent the unwanted, isolated princess over. You'd think there would be no love lost between Sietsye and her home country, so logically Lacie shouldn't be expecting any extra favourable treatment from Verscia.

The King of that country must be fool I mean she can use her for negotiations and such

Thank you for translating! Despite the ridiculous name the series is very very cute!
And also thank you for including a note with the Japanese pronunciation of the name because I was so confused 💦

Users who are viewing this thread