Heika, Kokoro no Koe ga Dadamore desu!

FL is soooooo cute!!!!!!!! The tsun-emperor is soo damn handsome and cute inside!!!😍😍😍😘😘😘

When I finished the first chapter it felt like a oneshot for some reason. Thank god it isn't.

I wish her hair wasn't like...uhh...overgrown mullet...? lmao

other than that is very cute. hope he drops the tsundere act soon, we need more men who fawn over their ladies πŸ˜–

@omegaxis1
Ikr, but I can kinda see why the mother saw her as a "cursed child." Judging by how everyone is dressed, this is in the medieval era, where witch hunts were still common. Sure you could say "this is a different world, they could not have witch hunts." Which yeah, you could be right. But let's judge it as they do have witch hunts. Then she would have also been accused of being a witch since she gave birth to the MC.
Sure, i agree that the mother should of helped her daughter to hide her powers. But she probably thought, "If I stay away from her, then I could accused one of the maids of being a witch and I wouldn't be blamed." I hate that I understood why someone would neglect their daughter, but if it's in the timeline I think it's taking place in. Then this would be the only reason why she would stay away from the MC.
Sorry if I got anything wrong or misunderstood about what witch hunts are. This is only from a little digging in to it and own opinion. I didn't really want to go all in since I found it extremely sad about what happened to the people being falsely accused. But feel free to state things that I got wrong or anything that I misunderstood. I will freely accept criticism, but I don't want this to turn into a fight. If my comment offenses anyone, tell me and I'll take it down.

Bookmarked! Wait till the emperor finds out about Mc's past and bring an army to Lucia(?)(Her name of home i think)

WHOLESOMEEE AMAZING SHOW STOPPING NEVER THE SAME I LOVE THE EMPEROR I LOVE THE EMPRESS

Could have been far better without the generic garbage of hostage le princess

Users who are viewing this thread