Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Privileged Woman

Dex-chan lover
Least they managed to make a profit over that mishap. A rival character appears & can only imagine how she'll try to humiliate Sumire for being a up and coming cosplayer. Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
No broken regulations here, move along...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
If we ignore the underwear, isn't her areola being visible a simple mistake? Would she get banned for that?
Hell, and she could say the Bra was a back-up replacement costume, and not her undergarments, so why could they do to punish her?

Contributor
Glasses dude went in line three times to buy a copy, probably hoping for a nip slip every time she bowed as thanks for him buying. I'm surprised nobody took pictures of her, I guess it's not allowed unless they declare a cosplay photoshoot session?

The way the last two pages were drawn kinda confuses me because of some ambiguity. So they got investigated by staff, but it's not made clear if they actually got into trouble (could be the plot of next chapter?) although I hate how I can't tell who was speaking those lines on the first panel of the last page. Was it Sumire, Yuusei or the new girl (probably not her)?

Anyway, this is an instance of a rookie mistake, I'm sure she won't forget critical parts of the costume next time (and wear pasties underneath). I'm impressed Yuusei actually gave her straight feedback without getting flustered or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
The way the last two pages were drawn kinda confuses me because of some ambiguity. So they got investigated by staff, but it's not made clear if they actually got into trouble (could be the plot of next chapter?)

The untranslated sfx ドタバタ means something like "comical fumbling" so it's unclear if the scene is intended as a comic relief or there'll be real consequences.

although I hate how I can't tell who was speaking those lines on the first panel of the last page. Was it Sumire, Yuusei or the new girl (probably not her)?

When you don't have the "tail" on the speech bubble pointing toward a character, it's usually the character facing the reader, or character most prominent in the panel. Sometimes they're drawn with the mouth open, but this is what she was thinking so her mouth is closed. So the new girl is commenting on the waves Sumire is making at her first appearance and thinking that it's all intentional and deliberate to create a maximum pop for herself, which is a very cynical view. She's probably the Queen Bee of the event (you can see a guy being very nervous in front of her) and resentful of the competition.

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand allowing a bunch of other guys to ogle up your girl like that. I feel like that's probably one of the reasons why Gojo is upset in Sono Bisque Doll. Like even if they're not your girlfriend yet and you like them, why the fuck would I want a bunch of other guys eyeing them up

Dex-chan lover
I could stare at this 31 year old woman's boobs all day. Watching they jiggle and sway.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread