Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Woman in a Planning Meeting

Contributor
Mika-san. So Yuusei's mom is also the mama-san at the little hostess bar. I thought she just recommended it to Sumire through her connections, but she's actually the proprietress. Yeah, I guess it's the family business. Nin-san offered Yuusei a job in her all-woman company. That's kinda amazing because his talent as producer is getting prioritized over the fact that he's a young man.

...Wow, this manga has filled up quickly with some nice oneesans. Even miss photographer isn't bad herself. She's fun. She's not a kuro gyaru, but maybe the tan girl enjoyers won't feel neglected with her around.

Call me ignorant but is there any reason they gotta schedule the shoot around menstruation cycles?
I'm sure that talk about periods is to make sure the shoot won't be uncomfortable to Sumire and any other models, maybe including Bubble. Period cramps are no joke and can ruin their photoshoot. Avoiding hormonal acne is also another sensible reason as mentioned by others. Also, good on you for asking. Wanting to know enough to ask questions means you're not ignorant.

Ninsaburo pointed out that she's on the pill because she likely doesn't experience periods while taking it (IIRC not all women stop having periods as a side effect while on BC) and that means she's ready to cosplay any time without fear of cramps or breakouts unlike Sumire (or Bubble). She's apparently also had two divorces in one year which may or may not be related to why she's taking BC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing this series. It's not my favorite, but I would also be sad if I stopped seeing it in my feed

Users who are viewing this thread