Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Woman For Whom a Plan is Made

Dex-chan lover
This is a huge tissue box... :meguusmug:

9iXnYV0.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly cant get a read on the mc at all, is he actually crushing on Sumire cos he nvr shows the typical anime symptoms lol.

Thanks for the tl.
As of the latest raw, in a word, no. He shows his motivation here. His mom talks about it also. She's basically his hero. I mean, it's not 100% out of the question and even in this chapter, there's a small tease, but I think it's just the mangaka leaving some wiggle room and not a part of the overarching plot. I think people are comparing this to the mangaka's last work which was an age-gap romance, but this doesn't have to follow that. This one is much more... brutal and real, as the plot is advancing.

Dex-chan lover
As of the latest raw, in a word, no. He shows his motivation here. His mom talks about it also. She's basically his hero. I mean, it's not 100% out of the question and even in this chapter, there's a small tease, but I think it's just the mangaka leaving some wiggle room and not a part of the overarching plot. I think people are comparing this to the mangaka's last work which was an age-gap romance, but this doesn't have to follow that. This one is much more... brutal and real, as the plot is advancing.
well, tbf that series was mostly one-sided love until almost the end where the FMC finally moved on from her dead husbando.
What i'm trying to say is this author likes to tease a LOT, so people should be patient and not freak out if things don't develop in standard fashion

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I see, im not really familiar or interested in the authors previous work so i guess this is more an oshi situation?

Yeah one of the reasons why i was drawn to this was the more realistic take on idols burning out, working at snackbars and shit. I also liked how they talked about being internet models in Japan being so successful nowadays, i rmb watching a stream of comiket, just rows and rows of models with their managers sitting beside them lol

Supporter
Not only is Universal Studios open in California, it's the OG. Of course, back in the day, it was nothing like the Studio parks of today; there was a tram tour (through multiple sets of simulated stunt/movie effects), a backlot guided tour, three stage shows and a gift shop.

Dex-chan lover
Do people in Japan call Universal Studios Japan "Universal Studios Japan"?
Kinda.

In the US, they calls Universal Studios Hollywood "Universal Studios Hollywood" and Universal Studios Florida "Universal Studios Florida"...

Unless if they are nearby.... but we also just call them "Universal Studios"... I'm sure Japan does the same (using both names).

Dex-chan lover
Kinda.

In the US, they calls Universal Studios Hollywood "Universal Studios Hollywood" and Universal Studios Florida "Universal Studios Florida"
I've never heard the utterance "Universal Studios Florida" in my life. People tend to just say Universal Studios.

Dex-chan lover
Already got girl #3 on the line! We're well on the way to a proper harem here...
But sad to have lost "beat your meat like it owes you money" in battle :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread