Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Woman in a Planning Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Man... The author is going wild in the last 2 chapters that came out :aquadrink:

I'm glad this manga doesn't have the Erotica tag :shamihuh:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Call me ignorant but is there any reason they gotta schedule the shoot around menstruation cycles?
I found that weird too, it's like they're saying they completely can't function around that time, or maybe they just have the time and luxury to work around it

Fed-Kun's army
Call me ignorant but is there any reason they gotta schedule the shoot around menstruation cycles?
A lot of women retain water right before and during that time. Also, your skin can break out because of the hormonal change. And even though you can post process a lot of those things out these days, it's still not an ideal time due to cramps and general crappy feeling.

"If we're baring our skin, we should bare our souls" or something to that effect would work.

Fed-Kun's army
"If we're baring our skin, we should bare our souls" or something to that effect would work.
Way too heavy. I was researching and that statement can even have a connotation of peeling back the (fore)skin, like letting them see the real you, even (or especially) if it's ugly. The last scene kind of bears that out, with FF stretched out over a couch and on the floor talking about her 2 divorces in one year and Bubble changing into a qipow and belting out a tune with an underage Yuusei in a snack bar.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of physique makes one have trouble with carbonated drinks? Abnormal susceptibility to reflux?

Great manga, good chapter, then bam ruined, absolutely disgusting I am barfing all over everything, wish I did actually vomit up, maybe I would feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread