Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 64 - Stinger's Return

Dex-chan lover
This is the most game like manga. There's planning, farming, and all the stats stuff. This chapter feels rushed with a 2 months skip but I guess if nothing really happened in those 2 months it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most game like manga. There's planning, farming, and all the stats stuff. This chapter feels rushed with a 2 months skip but I guess if nothing really happened in those 2 months it's okay.
But something did happen. They were too weak to beat S-rank monsters but now they suddenly can. Overcoming an obstacle like that shouldn't be something to just skip over.

Dex-chan lover
boring as hell, it's feel like someone telling a story and not the story itself, the pace is too fast.
similar with re-monster comic, too much narration that it's feel like a novel rather than a manga, the author didn't let the readers entering the story world, he just want us to hear his story, nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have a feeling this manga adap will either be in hiatus sooner or later or worse, will suddenly be axed.
It's even skipping supposedly milestone moments like being able to defeat certain enemies which they struggled against before. It's like they are trying to consume as much of the source materials as fast as they can.
Dunno what publication metrics they are trying to cover for this adap, but somehow you can't even appreciate how the protagonists are really growing recently.

Though I guess they wanted to emphasize the grander situation of things in their world, instead of making pages just to show their 'routine dungeon exploits' in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Based on the LN, after this pioneer stuff Allen mentioned and monster house, the three guys will be max (or close to) level again and they will be fighting the floor bosses (because Allen decided they’re getting sufficiently strong), which are the monsters they previously retreated from. The manga is quite faithfully following the LN sequence, so this should show up next chapter.

So perhaps Dogora’s line may have been a mistranslation, or just kinda misleading…

For reference, this chapter stops on LN Vol. 6 ch. 5, Allen and co. start going after the floor bosses on ch.6.
And, FYI the admiral’s return is ch. 3, class promotion for those three is ch. 4.

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have a feeling this manga adap will either be in hiatus sooner or later or worse, will suddenly be axed.
It's even skipping supposedly milestone moments like being able to defeat certain enemies which they struggled against before. It's like they are trying to consume as much of the source materials as fast as they can.
Dunno what publication metrics they are trying to cover for this adap, but somehow you can't even appreciate how the protagonists are really growing recently.

Though I guess they wanted to emphasize the grander situation of things in their world, instead of making pages just to show their 'routine dungeon exploits' in this arc.
I haven’t gotten this far in the LN, but this does read pretty similarly to earlier volumes with big timeskips and Alan just summarizing big parts or events in a few lines.

Group Leader
i was sure Allen's party would raid the boss and bullshit their way, glad it didn't happen haha

Dex-chan lover
"They haven't made their move yet so I can't predict what they're gonna do..."
But it's also kind of late to predict what they're going to do when they're doing it.

"Whatever we want," is such a bad reward, since it's too vague both for the parties involved to judge properly before actually asking, and for the readers since it just feels like lazy writing.

Adult at 15. Sounds sufficiently medieval-ish. For once they don't have the modern drinking age, which is generally ridiculous in these stories. But of course he doesn't drink, because drinking is bad and uncool, mmkay.

What's with the scale on page 11 and 16 bottom panels? They kind of look like miniatures with the shadows looking like figure bases.

This chapter feels awful to read, did they speedrun like 10 webnovel chapters
Must've cut a lot of content out then, since it's not ten chapters' worth of content.

Users who are viewing this thread