Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I hope this story doesn't have a dragon in it. It seems like it's outclass every other monster and will ruin the anxiety of future battles. But great start so far

I also just realized that since she's only 3 star and still won against someone who was supposedly high ranking. That doesn't really bring much confidence for the average ranking of other humans.

small nitpick but the additional stats are wrong? Dunno if its the author or translator, but It should be
Strength : (13x3) : 39 instead of 26
Defense : 2(2x2) : 8 instead of 6
Thanks for the release! looking forward to this

Liu

Might be because of Hollow knight and Solo leveling, but I love summoners. If this dude knows what he's doing, he'll become dam powerful.
Now there's something I didn't get though : although that lil girl is a 3* swordmaster, she has no no experience right? So she should still be level 1 or maybe slightly above, but not at the same level as a knight. Does that mean that only talent matters? Would a level 100 knight with 1* swordmanship lose to a 5yo little girl level 1 with 3* swordmanship? That' s weird tbh.

Wait, I thought summoner was the lowest rank class? Or is it just relative to what's available for the player, who are usually the main characters?

Dex-chan lover
@reimangadex Based on how his offense skill is +26 from the same cards as the +26 Strength I think it's probably a typo. It was either supposed to be +2 Strength and +1 Defense, or +39 Strength and +8 Defense, otherwise it doesn't make sense for +2 offense x13 to be correct unless, there is an additional stat calculation that wasn't shown for some reason, like Defense+(bonus x0.75), which would explain it but would only work if it showed us it exists in the first place.
@OsoJr I assume that it's due to 2 things, first the lv cap being removed means he can get stronger forever, second being the cards giving bonus stats that stack, possible infinitely, which means that the bonus stats can more than compensate for the reduced gains from level ups. Say that a Hero gains +10 in each stat per lv and Summoner gets +2, if he collects enough cards he could have a bonus +50 to each per lv, which would more than make up for the slower increase in base stats, though that's assuming that other classes can't get bonus stats from passive skills or something. The difference is, easy fast stat gains or harder but more potential stat gains.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Seems like it could be interesting, but I also feel like it’ll be at least chapter 5 before I see that (and this overall plot feels like the series is playing the long game); that means months and I have the patience of a five year old. Also why particularly 8 stars? Didn't he originally choose a 5 star occupation? And just personally I'd prefer 7 or 9 or 10 to 8. 8 just seems like such an awkward number.

Reactions: le3
@TNT261 I’m pretty sure it said he chose a one star occupation because he wanted high difficulty. Which makes it even more confusing.
Edit: Actually, after rereading, maybe higher stars means higher difficulty? I don’t know.

This good have a lot of potential. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Contributor
@IAMMON as someone already pointed it out, the stats on page 7 are wrong.
the numbers are easier to see on mobile.

animal g 体力 (in game context translates mostly to hp, not strength) is 2 not 3.
insect h 耐久力 is 1 not 2.

i noticed how you’re creating new lines in place of the original dialogue. if you're translating to learn, then I recommend you get someone who can check your translation or try reading some web novels in your spare time as the vocabulary is more diverse and it's easier to look up what you don't know. otherwise, ignore this.

Users who are viewing this thread