Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Summoner of the Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Really makes you think what the hero would have done if if he just blew a kids arm off and crippled him for life over a test.
From the POV of the Hero?
That kid is going on to the battlefield against the demon hordes.
His chances of survival are next to non-existent unless that kid is the one promised by that Oracle. Which is what he is here to test. So the hero unleashes His Best. In progressive steps to see if the kid can take it.
If the kid doesn't survive, he's obviously not the one promised, and the hero is actually doing him a kindness with a swift death. As opposed to what that kid awaits once he's marched off to the carnage pit the hero has been seeing for ages now.

Our protagonists' preparation is not exactly for a nice school trip with maybe a "test of courage" in the woods at night.
They're going to be fed into a meat grinder...

Dex-chan lover
Aren/Allen to Prince...
37c617aee37229b25ae9d7571c491e4c.gif

Dex-chan lover
You can kill off every single soldier with that logic.
welllll... That pile of bodies the Hero is standing on, and the fact that "Noble Duty" is more or less seen as a death sentence in this world....
And the MC is not your average cannon fodder.. He gets Special Treatment. Or destruction testing, if you want to see it that way.

Dex-chan lover
welllll... That pile of bodies the Hero is standing on, and the fact that "Noble Duty" is more or less seen as a death sentence in this world....
And what would happen if no one did that "Noble Duty"?

Dex-chan lover
Summoner of the Beginning feels so much more chuuni here compared to the WN.

But I like it.

When you can stand in a puddle of blood shed from your own severed arms, you're entitled to be as chuuni as you want.

Aggregator gang
The manga doesn't remind you much of it, but he has a summoning limit. Depending on the level of his summoning skill, he can have at most a certain amount of summons. The ratio was his level of summoning times 10. His current skill level is at 6 so (6x10)=60 max summons.
i assumed it had some kind of limit since at the begining he used just 40, though thank you very much for the info good sir

Double-page supporter
IDK, the Demon King was dressed as a Jester in the flashback. Maybe it's Kefka.

Final-Fantasy-6-Kefka.jpg
FYI, that wasn't the Demon King, just a lacky.
If you wanna know specifics, see spoiler
It was Greater Demonic Diety Kyubel, who traumatized the hero.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Fucking disgusting.

Fuck that "hero" in his clown-shoe wearing ass.

Great way to create a demon lord, dipshit hero; I'd spend every ounce of energy to torture that hero into paranoia-induced insanity.
Fucking Boomer hero.

Dex-chan lover
absolute fire nickname you've given yourself tho Allen props lmao

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Yay! The "Hero" feels better!

Who gives a fuck about anything else, or any repercussions of the tournament, as long as the hero doesn't feel mildly poopy, right?

Yay for Hero feeling better!

Maybe cut the Hero's fucking arm off and leave it that way, and then go back to Grainville and defend ypur family against the inevitable waves of assassins the demon king sends, thereby making sure the Summoner never fucking leaves.

Fucking retarded Hero is a dipshit fuck hole who deserves to lose all but one of his teeth... and that tooth should forever ache.

Piece of shit.

Aggregator gang
haha. i'm glad the hero doesnt seem to be a badguy. just a bit broken by loss, desperation, and duty. but what might've been almost as good or better was aren/allen making punchable face prince shit himself try messing with cecil's family now punk! the hero might be able to beat him right now but your "army" would be F#%#ED!

edit: huh... might be the first or second time i've seen a "Banned" member tag and i've seen some people say some pretty wtf stuff in the comments lol.

Users who are viewing this thread