Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 63 - Ore of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
As the first step, the empire needs to go. It seems like it has been doing nothing but bad things and creating enemies for itself. As long as it stands, there won't be any unity among humans, beastmen, and dwarves. I can't remember anymore, but I bet the empire is not on good terms with the elves either. Even this religious problem among the dwarves was caused by the empire forcing a different religion down the dwarves' throats.

Group Leader
Can the fire spirit substitute for the goddess of fire?
Apparently the orichalcum can only be forged with the blessing of a god, and in this world you're only a god if you have divine swag. Since the Fire Spirit doesn't have any swag it won't work.

Power Uploader
It feels like the pages got jumbled up a bit.
Some pages are out of order

Next quest: Political Maneuvering
Ya nah the poster made a mistake in the ordering process, there going to have to redo the upload or switch the pages.
Thanks for the TLs. Pages 11 and 12 seem swapped to me.
Yeah there seems to be a problem. It was uploaded like that on the group's website.

The version that's up right now is the correct order according to the raws. Can you all please double check and confirm if this is the version you've read previously or has something changed?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.

9ef68902babe1eb554f826df5bc5633e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there seems to be a problem. It was uploaded like that on the group's website.

The version that's up right now is the correct order according to the raws. Can you all please double check and confirm if this is the version you've read previously or has something changed?
It's fixed now! Thx!

I'll edit my previous comment, since the warning isn't needed anymore

Dex-chan lover

Seems fixed on my end.

Dex-chan lover
No, you're not back at square one. You got more XP-piñatas!

"She's irrational."
No, she's jelly and salty.

"It's because of you people..."
Now that's irrational resentment. It's like being mad at a McDonalds cashier because a Burger King restaurant gave you the wrong change.

It's more that industrialization over a prolonged period has led to fewer people worshiping the god of fire.
Which makes it kind of weird if she's the only reason they can forge mithril and orichalcum.

Double-page supporter
i mean comeone why would they struggle in a s-rank dungeon when they faced 10 million freaking demons

Jesus... can we, like, get a break between clusterfucks?

p.s. Uh, didn't Rozen confer with Elmia after the demon's attack on the Elves? How come the news of the demons' attack on the gods' realm is just coming out now?

Users who are viewing this thread