Hello, I Am a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

She was flustered... so she just revealed her kind's secret???? That is so ridiculously dumb I cannot even

i'm a sucker for the mom-type main lead 😭 if anyone has any recommendations please feel free to shoot some my way

No it's cause of the fact that she knew him, so think of it as the client secret

Dex-chan lover
@eyo2810
I think it's specifically because he asked "what do you mean by that" when she said she'd be forced to come clean if he kept asking questions.
Though there's no telling if the compulsion to respond was also a part of the whole not-lying thing

Dex-chan lover
Oho, so the love potion isn't for Sir Harij. Regardless, the union between a noble and a witch seems unlikely. After all, their descendants might have magic, and they would then be incapable of lying, but it's not quite as simple to just hide away in the middle of the forest the child of a noble. Then again, it's always possible to isolate the nobles who carry the magic in some faraway mansion, and cared for by trusted servants. I wonder why the princess wants the love potion. Is it for a character we have no information about or reasons we are not yet given? Or "plot twist" she's asking Sir Harij to fetch her a love potion, and she will use it on him when his guard is down as he would be expecting it to be destined for someone else?

It's quite hilarious that we learned of the witches' secret in the same chapter it is revealed to her love interest. It's difficult to trust her about client confidentiality when she's revealing this much so easily. With that said, it's not too surprising that she ended up revealing the secret. After all, she is socially inept and we already knew she had low self-esteem so when her naked figure was seen by her love interest, even though she had already stated in previous chapters that she would never be able to live with her body being seen by him so she finds her cloak convenient, she could barely think straight. It went from bad to worse as she revealed to Sir Harij that she knew who he was. Then trying to avoid the subject while reminding herself that she cannot tell a lie while being unable to do so, she ended up slipping about that too. It's all too easy to make a mistake when you're overloaded.

Not gonna lie...that was pretty dumb. I didn’t really understand why..she so easily told him his secret? I guess she was pretty flustered about the fact that he saw her naked so everything just kind of went down from there? Eh...I just wasn’t expecting it to go like that atleast. Kind of disappointed and worried about where the series is heading toward, I can’t seem to wish for them to hook up(?) I don’t know how to explain it, but they don’t match each other nor do they have any chemistry.

The way the princess sounded mournful to her knight might mean she's going to be married away and wants the potion to use on herself, like in the tale of Tristan and Isolde (but she accedently used it at the wrong time in that Athurian tale).

Well it's not a tragedy so theyll probably end up tgt idk and its kinda light

Users who are viewing this thread