Hen'ai Heartbeat - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it. The end of the chapter is just bait.

He's probably gonna say something like "I want to start over fresh with you" and then give her a specific explanation of what he wants.

Either that, or the crazy fucker is really breaking up with this psycho for the express purpose of making her lose her shit.

Personally, I'm hoping for the second option.

Dex-chan lover

He's probably gonna say something like "I want to start over fresh with you" and then give her a specific explanation of what he wants.

Either that, or the crazy fucker is really breaking up with this psycho for the express purpose of making her lose her shit.

i get the feeling his "gamble" is having her react to the proposition of breaking up by doubling down and refusing to end the relationship, which in its own twisted way would satisfy the both of them
she feels more in control (being his number one) and he successfully stokes the flames of conflict

Dex-chan lover

If you think about it, it kinda makes sense for him to want to test the limits and boundaries of their relationship, when it's this early on. It's only chapter 6, it seems like he wants to see what he can and can't get away with. In his mind, he's thinking 'well if she cries and runs away with tears in her eyes, maybe she's not the insane yandere that I wanted, and if she freaks out and tried to kill me, then she's a crazy bitch, aka a keeper'. Remember he's pretty much just as deranged as she is, not in his actions but in terms of "what kind of psychopathic man would willingly puts up with a psychopathic bitch as his GF".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
fp6gpomnce931.png

Users who are viewing this thread