My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY

Dex-chan lover
I love his eyes on page 6. They're the same eyes as Kisaki... so it's like the manga isn't trying to hide or downplay the fact he doesn't necessarily lose to her when it comes to being unhinged deep down, or at least being able to tap into unhinged-ness inside himself. I appreciate that since it feels more like he's being portrayed honestly as a worthy counterpart to her, casting aside the pretense of being a generic self-insert protagonist.

And with talk of an "ex-girlfriend" now, I'm starting to wonder if this manga will ever approach sexuality and if it does, what their respective styles of intimacy will be. Somehow, though, Kisaki doesn't strike me as at all sexual... which is good, I feel like that makes her more pure as a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
I love his eyes on page 6. They're the same eyes as Kisaki... so it's like the manga isn't trying to hide or downplay the fact he doesn't necessarily lose to her when it comes to being unhinged deep down, or at least being able to tap into unhinged-ness inside himself. I appreciate that since it feels more like he's being portrayed honestly as a worthy counterpart to her, casting aside the pretense of being a generic self-insert protagonist.

And with talk of an "ex-girlfriend" now, I'm starting to wonder if this manga will ever approach sexuality and if it does, what their respective styles of intimacy will be. Somehow, though, Kisaki doesn't strike me as at all sexual... which is good, I feel like that makes her more pure as a yandere.
Not a actual ex-girlfriend though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WHY DO PEOPLE HOG THE GOOD YANDERE SHIT AGAINST A PAYWALL, I JUST WANT MY CRAZY BADDIE INFRONT OF ME

Supporter
Why does mangaplus even pick up a series like this just to drop it after 6 chapters...

Edit: No, seems the rest is behind a paywall, oops

Dex-chan lover
Then, he is the toxic in the relationship? He wants her negative emotions explotion

Aggregator gang
Okay I kinda feel bad for the yandere first he ditched her for an event he probably didnt care about, and the day after he breaks up with her? Damn he's really breaking the conventional way mcs treat their yanderes

Also, in my opinion i think it would be nice if mangadex adopted the same comment section as the external site, sorting comments by likes. Kinda makes sure the funny comments are easy to find

Users who are viewing this thread