Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Shewy92
I'm just guessing here but most likely it was a combination of word, so people didn't know what they words meant and the best way to translate it was "backlogged"

Dex-chan lover
a girl reading futari ecchi in a public transport... isn't she the best FMC ever...? ?

Contributor
Damn, decided to take a look at the first chapter because I didn't remember how the manga started, and the art is so different now just 40 chapters later... I think it's better now, but it's cute here in the beginning too.

Dex-chan lover
If someone else is confused, phimotic would be referring to a penis with phimosis, the condition where one has a lot of trouble pulling back or it's actually physically impossible to pull back the foreskin. A really bad case of it, you're probably just going to straight up have to get a circumcision so you can even ever get to see the glans. Japan seems to have a relatively high rate of phimosis iirc. Not sure if it's just more common because more people actually keep their foreskin there, or if there's something genetic out there specifically causing a higher incidence of it than other areas where keeping it is pretty normal.

@glomoro, To the best of my understanding, it just means in general the skin is beyond the tip and/or the tip is trapped inside. Im not sure what the "proper" way of dealing with it is because for the most part most christian societies teach "hands off" which would result in this "penis trapped in the skin" issue which may be one of the reason circumcisions become common(aside from being easier to keep clean and making *master blank* harder to figure out/feel good about doing). To my understanding, *it* has to be "used" to stretch the skin out over time and if its not, phimosis happens. So the issue is the kid needs to pull it back which leads to things adults dont like kids doing, but also, it seems to be a combination of parents not wanting to properly teach their kids such things because that is "not proper"/makes them uncomfortable. Id like to point this out to *certain people* that freak out, but babies cant wash themselves and so parents have to do it and then eventually teach their kids to do it, there is nothing wrong with teaching a child how to wash and proper hygiene even if it means touching them "there" provided its not sexual. But regardless of the reason, *clearly* kids with this issue are not being taught how to do this or this issue simply wouldnt exist.

I remember having phimosis as a kid and that shit was painful. But it went away as I grew up.

Dex-chan lover
How can that genius of anatomy determine phimosis from an unerect dick? Is she supposed to be wonky like that by intention, or should the mangaka get his shit together?

Banned
Renge approves this manga...
maxresdefault.jpg

And yeah... phimosis is nasty shit. Getting a circumcision later in life is fucking painful, but is better than putting up with a troublesome foreskin.

Users who are viewing this thread