Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 12 Ch. 79

Banned
And here I thought the point of darts was just to score as high as possible... but basically you need to get no more than 501 points worth.... huh.... and the whole thing actually goes in reverse for some reason.

Oh well... I was a kid when I used to watch Bullseye back in the 80s, so I didn't really have a clue what was going on.

Double-page supporter
I only know how to play darts because of persona 5 royal and yakuza 6: song of life

Dex-chan lover
Heeey! Wtf?! Where is the kiss?
And why is Sugita suddenly interested in Ruka? Risa is infinitely better anyway

Dex-chan lover
As of this chapter--I don't know how things will go later--Sugita lost all my respect. There's nothing more to his "interest" in Ruka than "I've been around her for so long". He won't even acknowledge the fact that Ruka is a nice person (now, anyway, he's doing this whole forced interest thing--one of few flaws of Henjo). The girl has nothing on Risa at all, yet he's not given Risa--who has made move after move on him--a moment of thought beyond the token amount, instead fixating on a girl who's interested in someone else, and only interested in his penis.

Speaking of which, on page 6, Risa asks him to make good on his promise to go fishing with him (from several chapters before).
"Eh...but..."

"Ruka said she wanted to tag along too!"
"!"

He was cool before all this stuff started.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, ngl I was hopin to see them flustered smoochie faces.

Users who are viewing this thread