Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so wholesome it brings me the wholesomeness i need to through my day

Aggregator gang
tfw you will never have a gf that examines your dick with her ass

why the hell do I want to see sugita and takamura have a fistfight between bros.... because of ruka.... so much....
I've seen too much of those kind of drama-like situation lately...

Fed-Kun's army
everytime there lap sitting it brings back one of my cringes memories. Wtf was wrong with me ahhhhhh I wanna go back in time and shoot myself.

Dex-chan lover
with every chapter since they got together i see my past and the old virgin tendencies i had even though i wasnt anymore and it makes me want to die but poor ruka man she doesnt deserve the pain

Double-page supporter
Sugita the so called non-virgin does a virgin move and didn't confess to Ruka
How ironic, hopefully he'll at least get to do it (confess) to Ruka

Dex-chan lover
Ruka confirmed for worst girl. Any girl with long, pretty hair that cuts it only makes themselves look worse. Such a hackneyed thing to do, right after she got rejected--and it was one of her few and only good points, too.

However, the rankings have changed, and the worst character is now Sugita. The only girl he's looking at is the one he doesn't even openly like, who even looks worse and worse as the story goes on.

woo. sugita ma man transformed to a chad duuude hehhehh. with the tide of his love now hopes up since his crush is now available. naisu desu

Users who are viewing this thread