Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 90

Double-page supporter
I'm still not sure if the two manga are alternative universes or if sooner or later they will come together in a single story that will be published alternately in both manga

Power Uploader
@Darklight99 and I even wrote clearly in the description as well as linking them together on MD lol, guess many just reads on aggregators which don't have them :v

@WoodyCyber Technically yes, although there's about 4 more chapters for a short intro to Eroko, if you want the full background story

@HajimeteNHK For the setup, they're pretty much set to be "shared universe" which means some characters will never cross path. This will also be explained in vol.14's afterword.

Aggregator gang
Just a little bit more...just a little bit more until I finally can read the spin-off.

Brih I feel so bad for Hoshi he was crying and everything, but don't worry bro you get your own manga

@dontknowhatosay not really a crossover but a shared universe
------------
@Gokaycan they have the same name after all
-------------
I was already reading the other manga and wondering when did he dye his hair, this explained it all

Dex-chan lover
I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS FOR CHAPTERS THAT HE WAS THE MC IN EROKO-SAN'S MANGA. But y'all don't listen to the voice of reason. ><

Group Leader
I'm stupid for not realizing that's he actually the MC of Eroko-san...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna Senko, especially this extra cute lovey dovey dork Senko.

Dex-chan lover
all the people here not realizing Hoshi was MC of Eroko-san cause of the change in hair, like changing of hair hasn't happened before in manga ( I mean I'm the same but still)

We've come full circle! (the Manga circle, ofc^^).

I can't help but fear that mangaka did this to ease the transition, bc he wants to drop this project or something

Users who are viewing this thread