Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 90

Power Uploader
@Vanillacore Konogi's officially stated that she (yep, SHE) is putting Henjo on semi-hiatus to focus on Eroko. She'll still come back to finish it, eventually.

Man, these 2 are too cute. Melting my heart here.

Sugi-sama is scary as always...

Dex-chan lover
Dang Senko's new hairstyle is top cute! Didn't know the former delinquent is the MC of the other series, good on him I guess.

Wait, I thought Author brought him for the other gyaru, who has a crush on Sugita.

Group Leader
@luminary I'm shocked it took 42 comments before someone commented on Senko's adorable hairstyle.

I kinda wonder if the crushing rejection from Senko here is at least part of the reason that Hoshi
fell so hard and so quickly for Eruko so soon into the spinoff, which takes place just shortly after these events occur.

I mean, I know the real reason is that mangaka-san and her assistants are a bunch of adorable perverts who just wanted a young boy to lust over more (see Eroko Vol. 2 omake), but suspending cognitive dissonance for a minute...

Dex-chan lover
Aye, I was just thinking with this catching up to the raws I'll be able to start the spinoffs soon.

Oh nice, finally I can start the spinoff soon now. Good chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so I finally know how it all happened. My conscience is now guilt-free.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we get the connection to Eroko. Been waiting a while for this chapter. Thanks for the release.

Fed-Kun's army
Its nice seeing someone act "stupid" when theyre in love. Ahhhh I acted like that too when I was first got a gf........ didn't end well lol

Banned
WHOA WHOA WHOA.... hold the fucking phone.
Seriously... STOP....
*Record Scratch Sound*

This spin-off that people kept mentioning in the comments.... about that idiot Hoshi who is constantly insulting towards glasses... involves hooking him up with a glasses goddess?

... Do not even get me started on how UNWORTHY he is of that.
I kinda do and kinda don't want to read that spin-off now. Kinda do because I want to see this glasses hottie for myself.... but kinda don't be cause I do NOT want to see Hoshi the heretic shit-head get someone like that. In fact I could say without a shadow of a doubt that if I was in the fiction myself, I would make it my life goal to cuck the shit out of him... Well... maybe mutilate him to death too.

Dex-chan lover
NOW THAT'S THE HOSHI-KUN I KNOW 😆

@SotiCoto
Yeah he's a bit of an ass in this series, but in the Eruko series he's better written there. Give it a try, that manga is the reason I tried reading Senko. Never regretted my decision.

BLACK HAIRED HOSHI A CUTE, *** A CUTE! ***

fuck bakamura senko x hoshi or die

Users who are viewing this thread