Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

Contributor
So her mom will make appearance too and apparently she's kinda a succubus (at least in Senko's eyes) mmm...

Supporter
Army - This series is such a tease...i don't know how i managed to read more than 5 chapters without going and read some hentai...

Senko, our beloved Bonercracker Princess.

Double-page supporter
Who the fuck doesn't wash their hands afterward?

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck, I love it.
The only thing that bothered me is, even though I know it's Japan and all, but at the beginning he looked like a fucking pedophile, she's a high-schooler ffs, you can't ask her to wash your dick

Dex-chan lover
Spar The same kind of people who doesn't wash their hands after their are done on the toilet. The ones who get everyone sick by putting germs all over door knobs, remote, phones, etc...

Double-page supporter
wow it's been a while since I read henjo. I don't even know who this Momoki is. Guess I need to reread the whole thing

finally a fresh idea that isn't a rehash/ reboot/ outright copy of something else. Halfway in and it just keeps delivering

@ Doki: "An anime fansub group which also does manga occasionally."
I wish it was a little more frequent for this manga...
Thanks anyway!

Fed-Kun's army
Mangakas' past works ended with the characters having sex. So I wonder if it'll be the same here.

Dex-chan lover
is this description inaccurate?
if it isn't how is this not smut/H

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola how do you mean? It's accurate as far I know.
Smut is when the characters in the series visibly shown having sexual intercourse no? I did not recall seeing such thing.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is a fucking riot
take my 10 for all this slapstick humor 🤣

Are there some chapter skipped out? Cos i dont remember those gyaru and deliquent

edit :
sry for my bad english
but it seems like magazine and volume release is not the same because volume chapter 35 (doki lastest release) is chapter 30 in magazine, and then DTB uploaded chapter 36 magazine and now we skipped 5 chapter (magazine 31-35 is not scanlated)

Users who are viewing this thread