Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

Contributor
I looked at recent chapters - mangaka started drawing Sugita differently since ch83. He doesn't have Brock eyes for 99% of time anymore and has uncolored lock of hair.
EGR4zZU.jpg
Senko and Takamura start dating in chapter 82

Contributor
Author started new manga https://mangadex.org/title/43370/shingeki-no-eroko-san
It's in same world because Sugita appears in chapters 1,4,7 and 8.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of a sucker for the fact that Senko is becoming more conscious of Takamura.

Dex-chan lover
Just curious: what are Takamura's and Senko's ages? I know Senko's in high school, so she must be 16 or 17.
They both act like middle schoolers with dirty senses of humor.

EDIT: I found out Takemura is 23. Bigger age gap than I expected.

Dex-chan lover
kids this days....having the tongue of calling regular translation as this one slow...go back to just 10 years ago, with popular manga getting a few chapters done and then nothing

that explains A LOT

now we know why her father doesnt fire the guy ....he suffered the same fate before xD

Dex-chan lover
@ translation team. the author is drawing both series simultaneously and even in the same magazine lol

Dex-chan lover
So, I take it the mother and daughter have selected the next Amaguri Handyman service heir...

Power Uploader
@Galder I'm aware of that, however I don't know what's the current release schedule or if it's available in specific issues, it seems Henjo is published on "odd" issues and Shingeki no Eroko-san is on "even" one, but I still have no idea why recent YA magazine doesn't contain any Henjo chapters at all

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL they were literally "simultaneously" published. the lastest issues has both series: https://ebookjapan.yahoo.co.jp/books/234631/A002313280/

also, maybe try hitting up mankitsu. they're scanlating uran's newest work in the same magazine. since their releases are very timely, it's likely they're buying the raws themselves. maybe you can split costs or something.

Power Uploader
@Galder Thanks, it appears that Henjo is having a rather huge gap (6 months since last chapter?), so it's not on regular release. This issue contains chapter 90, which correspondent to 95 in Vol release so it's indeed the newest chapter

Users who are viewing this thread