Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

i was kinda expecting more 69 jokes in chapter 69 but guess you can't have it all 😂

For those worried about main couple.
Chapter 88 raw
get8.php
Most recent chapter 89 raw as of now
get8.php

Power Uploader
@Mizumachi Everyone know that's coming given Konogi sensei's style, don't worry. Also, they\re C93 and 94 respectively, due to magazine raw being off by 5 compared to vol raw

@RonBWL
I thought that wasn't the case(that people knew of the current state of affairs, especially in chapter 73, in which case, I should posted my earlier comment there I guess cause the worries were apparent there, so I searched the net a bit) so I posted this.
Anyways, it is good to know that more than the chapters I saw were out.

@RonBWL Henjo or Henjyo? In early chapters or scanlations the latter used to be the norm but is now less used. See penultimate page of ch74.
I don't think Henjyo is a word unless it's a portmanteau (with which the Japanese are prolific). Any Idea what it meant with regards this manga?

Power Uploader
@MangaIsGood 変女 just means "Weird girl", reflecting Senko's trait in this manga. Based on pronunciation, I think Henjo is the correct spelling,

Fed-Kun's army
i still like it but feels like the beginning was better, i dont particularly like the secondary cast especially the girls cast, but well i hope next chapters will be more focused on the main couple and especially the best girl wich is the FMC by chance, idk the other girls just look like ankward perverts while senko is the only one being funny at being a pervert imo

Power Uploader
@migh It'll be a couple more chapters before we're mostly focused on the main couple though, but from 78 onward progress will develop rapidly

caution: From 88 onward, story will become super spicy for people who're sensitive to adult guy x JK concept.

Fed-Kun's army
@RonBWL well can't wait to see that cause i really like the main couple the most especially senko but well i really like whats this author doing so i don't worry for the future of this manga
btw thanks for the job u are doing and are u planning to continue "Sekirara Hime to Minus Ouji" aswell ?

Power Uploader
@migh I'm working on it, Skyriser's been on hiatus so I'll get back to TL it myself soon

Dex-chan lover
I loved Comic Studio, but i cant follow through on this one. Just nonsensical ecchi.

Summary:
Ball-less MC being pushed around by spoiled teen. Can't approach her and beats around the bush. No one gets laid.

Users who are viewing this thread