Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memories of Last Era

Mick96 religions itself is not rotten, in this situation it’s people using religion to control the masses and justify their own corrupt actions. Religion itself has not done any wrong, it’s the people that do wrong by religion.

Dex-chan lover
This story would be way better had the "demon" lord found and spread a cure instead of giving in to the religious scumbags. Now it'll be just a generic reincarnation story I bet, with a harem of course.

"Religion is opium by the people" -Karl Marx (may be worded wrong, but something along the line).

SDK

Amazing first chapter, hopefully this type of storytelling continues, dont have high hopes tho with that description and cover pic.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Shadowhawkstar You forgot the @.

Also religion is technically (and most likely) created by rotten people to control the masses and so, it is technically rotten.

I mean, for all the "good" it preaches, it brings lots of weird "rules". Makes me think that their goal is that disastrous mob mentality.

The mask and pandemic just hit the mark too well. A very good sad back story, hopefully it follows. Can’t really handle generic reincarnation story anymore.

@Tadamori a religion is a compilation of everything you call “faith”. Faith is a blind belief in something, religion is the actual set of beliefs. So yes, it is separate from the actions of a person. Religion governs the right and wrong, as long as one follows it. But in this case, it isn’t even being followed, but just more power hungry people manipulating the masses. But again, not the right platform to discuss these things.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he didn't let his hair growth before his 60th birthday, really sick of those manhua MCs...

i hate religion in a whole every religion is the same like look at this a demon who uses his own blood and hid magic to save others and coz humans who cant accept a bring above them or they are afraid they blame others....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Shadowhawkstar Yea. You are right. My bad. Pity this village chief though. Being forced to kill a beloved father figure must suck.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep reminds me of old stuff where the hero's father is actually the demon king... was it DQ?

it should suck really hard to kill the father figure of your entire village just to justify the craving need of some religious pricks needing a convenient scapegoat for their problems.

I actually want him to survive. Him as a vampire lookalike sound more exciting than reincarnating.

Users who are viewing this thread