Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memories of Last Era

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx Even though his last words are "...Until next time" he won't even get to meet those villagers again, since he reincarnates 200 years later. He manages to come back only to come back after his family has long since passed away. Unless that girl he saved with his blood became immortal, which could totally happen, the closest he might ever get is meeting the descendants of those villagers.

Religion in a whole is a scam.
Lets say that everything, or at least some part of it, is true. Some person with unknown intentions created a religion. Then some bastard will use it to manipulate the masses, scam the people, and bunch of other crap. Faith can be easily exploitable, which is messed up! Some people say that religion is used to unify the masses, which sometimes is true. We all know that there is one thing that everyone needs and wants to do, which is to survive. So all you need to do is provide them with what they need to obtain their trust. You don't need faith in those. So, religion in a whole is a scam.

Fed-Kun's army
so i guess for killing the deamon lord the village chief became nobility and the mc became his ancestor?^^

Damn this is probably gonna be good,well the artstyles already fine to me so ill just read it

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. A lot of hate on religion here.
My two cents. Religion isnt horrible. People who act based on their personal interpretations of said religion is bad. If there is a religion that practices immoral acts, such as sacrifice, i wouldnt accept that as just either. I have a few religious friends and theyre some of the most upstanding guys i knew. I, again, wont deny there are terrible people within the religious cut. But in most cases, its about the person, and not the belief.

As for the story. Quality chapter. Im now worried about what is to come. Didnt read the summary even a bit, but it seems like itll do the slice of isekai style. Which kinda betrays my expectation. Only kind of though. The guy wants to live warmly, so his wish is granted.

Double-page supporter
The guy looked so cool as the Vampire Lord and then became the default anime pretty-boy. feelsbadman

Too bad he reincarnated as a generic boy.

Like jesus at least give him some feature for his fair or something
Sure it might take a while BUT I CAN FOCKIN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE O TTB ER 15 OTHER BLACK HAIRED MCS

they should've added a little bit of his old design to his reincarnated body. his melancholy looks as the lord kinda unique. and I liked the old eyebrows too :/

Dex-chan lover
>the church is always the bad guy
how can japan be so based?

@Nep no problemo, tbh this was more gut wrenching than the novel. The novel kinda described it the same way, but just no visuals to it didn’t really help

Damn what a boring trans change. I hope he starts manifesting tattoos or something. Really good start though.

Aggregator gang
It would be cool if he stayed as a vampire lord and govern a new empire

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 is really good.. but the series' cover doesn't really give a good vibe about this...

Users who are viewing this thread