Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memories of Last Era

Aggregator gang
Do you want to reincarnate (with the most cliché anime protagonist looks ever)?

He looked much more interesting before his death

Nice downgrade author-san 👍

Fed-Kun's army
This was good until the new MC form design came, it made me lose interest. Not enough to where I won't read it, but enough to where I'm not expecting anything.

So he is the only one who can cure the humans and he wants to die? Why not just travel and cure people? Halfway through the first chapter and i'm already finding this stupid.

Church's People: So why there aren't any death in your village?
Village's Chief: We always pray to our gods and use holy water like your intruction in royal capital.
Church's People: 😑

Case closed

Aggregator gang
He was the pride of the village, they never denied his existance, for them he was a friend and a master, so when the church came they never though of hide it. The rare thing is why they needed a scapegoat for the illness(that won't solve anything) and if they kill him why not burn the village as devil's followers...?

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, at least make the boy interesting.

Give him sleepy eye or something, not shonen protagonist no 1

Dex-chan lover
is there really a need to leave Shimonbyou in romaji? like I can tell it's probably 死紋病. Death Marks/Stripes/etc Disease.

Dex-chan lover
i'm getting massive red flad from ch 1 lmao

🚩: he didn't even got a sense of frustration even a bit from the propaganda.​

i understand that he may just be numb to injustice since he's cannot age and has been subjected to injustice since time immemorial but just because you're numb to it doesn't mean you're immune to it. what i was hoping that since he was under that warm place where he was accepted, the moment he got the bullshit injustice treatment again is he get a lil bit riled up only to calm himself down that since he's under scrutiny and any retaliation will result to the town being obliterated.​

so why is it a red flag to me? it's a foreshadowing that mc(in human form) is massive pushover under the guise of kind person title.​

now it's understandable that he has a different tolerance to bullshit when he's on that body since he's built different but now he's a human, i expect everyone to get fucked in retaliation because mc don't know how to handle short fused human emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread