Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memories of Last Era

The backstory kinda reminds me of the witch hunt history...
But for real though, that elysium cult that totally fabricated the whole thing to frame an innocent good-aligned person as a scapegoat is not trustable. Really don't think the village chief or anyone that knows about the conspiracy should give in and trust them in any capacity, like they can frame MC before then after he died they could also make up something to eliminate the villagers anyway, innocent lives are not their concern, they already had a corrupted agenda in the first place. When the chief knew the whole village was held as "hostage" and threatened and stuff, they should have known they are just being used as tools and not as cherished citizens, and so they could have escaped with MC to faraway land hiding for a while or build a new rising nation somehow whatsoever while letting the epidemic wipe them out. After some time, in desperation the surviving people might even beg for his forgiveness and see him as a savior of salvation etc and even form a religion around him. Well, that'd be my fantasy but this isn't my story. Based on summary, it seems that the new life will be a good life, but I still wanna see the cult get exposed and ruined as it deserved and/or the descendants ot the villagers still keep records of him as a good person instead of believing in the falsified history and see him as a protector figure who sacrificed himself for their sake.

Dex-chan lover
This first chapter is actually good, can't wait for it to devolve into generic reincarnation BS.

But hey, I have been wanting more stuff like this. Prologues of the past lives of the MC that are longer than 2 or 3 pages that differentiate them from other protagonists within the genre. There's not enough of that, authors too often want to skip straight to the most boring parts of these types of stories.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation to sum dude, also to sum other dude too

Double-page supporter
bro even isekai people can wear masks but americans can;t :/

Dex-chan lover
Please please please oh please dont end up as a trash isekai, this just had an amazing start. I love this beginning and how well tbey fleshed out these characters in just 1 chapter. I hope that they are able to keep this momentum and the author doesnt do a 180.

Double-page supporter
*COUGH* corona *COUGH*
AHEM.... What? You were saying something?
I am on board with what everyone else is saying. The first chapter is amazing, I hope the momentum continues and doesn't become a slowly burning trash heap of fake cliffs. Has the potential to become something readers have not seen before, a series that is good until the end

Double-page supporter
Hopefully the "Temple" Dies...
Still, being reborn as a human.... THats a degrade

Double-page supporter
@Tezzen Agreed, but first we need to "remove" all the personal of WHO, starting with corrupt lord Tedros

Damn. Chapter One started off with a BIG ole' BANG!! Excited to see more! ... Unless it turns into the generic, happy go lucky, slow life, cliche filled bullshit, because I would actually weep a few tears if they wasted such a good opening.

Dex-chan lover
"cucklord gets reincarnated to be cucked again!" is the fitting title, instant 1/10

Users who are viewing this thread