Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Former Demon Lord, Gets Engaged

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: While this isn't exactly the historical medieval age, people during that age had a much higher literacy rate than what's commonly believed. Reason being, literacy rate was measured in Latin, but most commoners only knew their own local language. That didn't count, so they were counted as illiterate.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't him taking out the holy sword be enough to rise in nobility rank? why would he need all 3? wouldn't collecting all the holy relics be worth a lot more then being a viscount, he should be at least a duke/archduke after that...
One is never enough for obtaining acknowledgement from the nobles and to have a rank above duke is quite a struggle.

I was really hoping they could introduce the background story bit by bit to get more tension until the final reveal for the real story of what happened for about 200 years ago after his death...

I'm still not sure to whole and fully trust the MANAGER yet, as I've read countless stories, I am embarrassed to say that I'm too suspicious of something like this. It's too good to be true that there's not even someone from Elysion Temple playing with their true story, lurking in the shadows, and deceiving them that they're from Feera village.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I really prefer if Alice was the princess's grandma as initially hinted. This is just Usagi Drop but worse because not only MC was Alice's parent figure, but he is also the parent figure of her parents, her grandparents, and probably her great grandparents.

I know the two hundred years thing feels kinda silly, but this is exactly the sort of thing you'd expect to hear from a girl who is absolutely over-the-moon for a guy she loves.

Besides, we're talking about a girl, here, who went full-on Juliet Capulet here. Literally. Blade through the chest just so she can be with her Romeo in the next life. And at the same freakin' age, no less!

Pfft. You know, that would actually make sense. That this whole story was the author going, "Hmmm... What if I took Romeo and Juliet, put it in an isekai-style fantasy settling, but told the story about what happens after Romeo and Juliet get themselves killed?"
https://mangadex.org/manga/9478665e-412b-4e08-9844-5c07a732a71b/eiyuu-to-kenja-no-tensei-kon
That manga is much better as isekai Romeo Juliet.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he accidentally made the strongest power in the world, by educating a village for 150 years. they were really pissed when he died, and had a lot to work with, makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread