Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - Former Demon Lord, Encounters the Strongest "Ancient Item"

Dex-chan lover
LYLE YOU ABSOLUTE MADLAD
KING SHIT

also is just me, but I'm really happy that he still isn't really seeing Alice as love interest?
I mean sure it has been stated that they are mentally the same age rn
But that doesn't chage the fact that she still acts very much like a little girl in love, while he is definitly more mature, simply because of the difference in memories and experience.

So the eventual romance being streched out is a very nice thing for me.
Hopefully it comes with an arc of Alice "growing up" or rather more mature.

Dex-chan lover
What I'm concerned about, is that they only mentioned a traitorous sage, not 2 of them. So why did they not mention Remilia, the wife? I thought both of them infiltrated the Elysium Temple.
My theory:
secret double combo.

He officially went as the hero and became a sage, she stayed back with a secret identity and made sure they they would fall after the chaos his betrayal would cause.

Dex-chan lover
My theory:
secret double combo.

He officially went as the hero and became a sage, she stayed back with a secret identity and made sure they they would fall after the chaos his betrayal would cause.
Nothing like the good ole One-Two Combo.

Dex-chan lover
What I'm concerned about, is that they only mentioned a traitorous sage, not 2 of them. So why did they not mention Remilia, the wife? I thought both of them infiltrated the Elysium Temple.
Because she didn't try to raise her rank (when Lyle takes all the credit, he will raise rank faster)

In novel they works together.
after sealing all the Ancient Artifacts, they run down to the Elysion and take refuge there, Alice's little sister is also with them. Until much time later, they escape.
Alice's little sister got married to a noble and gave birth to Alice's Grandmother (which means the little sister becomes the big sister's great grand mother)

Dex-chan lover
A gundam in my isekai? It's likelier than you think

Waste of a plot thread really if Lyle didn't wage war with that mecha

Dex-chan lover
Consider how much he love human, I think the worse he can do is just put her in prison lol.
His love for humans is equal for his hatred for Elysium. He loves his family and followers much more than humanity and they fucked with them to the point where the boy he saw like a son was forced to kill him and the little girl who adored him more than anyone killed herself.

edit: forgot to finish my thought.
Ahem, so I wouldn't be the least be surprised if he off her after getting the information rather than turn her in. Of course, he will turn her in.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Ah yes, my son/killer from 200 years ago whose daughter I have promised to marry
Witch: I feel like I shouldn't be the one going to jail
"That's correct cause you're going straight to the underworld"

Users who are viewing this thread