Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru

Ughhh, I really don’t want to drop this but it seem like it’ll follow the “I’m not strong, I’m weak” trope, which really annoys me. Hopefully not and if it does do that trope, I hope it’s done decently.

The first 90% of the first chapter was so good, if he transfered his soul into the bat and lived a solitary life hiding and trying to blend in, but then the last few pages ruined it by making it into just another power fantasy demon lord isekai’s of which, I’ve seen at least 5-7 of.

The first chapter is much better than I thought it would be after reading the description.

Dex-chan lover
"Cucklord 🤡 gets reincarnated to get cucked again over & over!" is the fitting title, instant 1/10

Aggregator gang
I read the Raws... Man this story is bad.. I just don't know where to start.
Maybe polygamy only way to save this novel (I hate harem and that says something)

HE KEEPS SAYING HE WANTS AN ORDINARY LIFE - You know where this is going right guys?
First of all the maid said she was fine with MC looking at her naked because she belonged to him.
Then the next chapter MC said he wanted to take her with him when he leaves the household. She then excused herself by saying she wanted to raise the little sister all her life and wait till he's 15. A clear rejection. I'm like WTF?

Then he says he wants nothing to do with the Princess and doesn't want to save her - Guess what happens? He saves her. It goes along that cliche development on saving the naive princess.
The MC passive attitude with all of this pisses me off. He doesn't get angry and just complains when he could easily solve the situation.
The thing about this is that it's badly arrange/forced info, it could had been good world building too
With the artifacts and all that. Clearly when he died the Artifacts stopped working because of him

Who knows? Maybe it's good and it'll get better.. It's like a cheaper version of Magi Grandson,ect

Dex-chan lover
The comments.. XD

Well I gotta say chapter 1 is good. The "legendary character reincarnated" plot has been done a lot already, however they didn't rush the prologue as much as the rest and took some time to establish his background.... although that's not saying much tbh.

Double-page supporter
Interesting concept but poorly set up, this is just sad at this point.

Lol is this a manga about how covid is handled in the US?
A airborne disease spreads, masks are used to stop that, a country is suffering because the people in power, conspiracy theories, and there are bats.

it's very interesting but character of MC is very bad. He has much more magic than all people on earth together... Suck to be like that

This is a masterpiece very good introduction and plus the minimum info is jus perfect 👌 can't wait for more.

Give me moreeeee

Users who are viewing this thread