Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 8 Ch. 50 - Hotpot

Dex-chan lover
Doriatessa was sadge for the bunnies... but the meat was still delicious XD.

Bard is trying to keep his secret recipe guarded, sly old man XD.

I love these moments of them just eating, it makes the moments of action feel more heavy.

I am curious what in Ven's story felt like a lie, besides the amount of money needed, which can sure point at something more but it felt pretty true all things considered.

Banned
I am sorry it took me so long to say this, but after this batch upload i really have to goat the translator. For me personally, they have the perfect translation style. It reads well and if you know enough japanese you can read the lines in english and still imagine what they say in the original. Not only that, the translator also includes little information that a reader like myself wouldnt even remember anymore, e.g. the calendar system.

Huge respect. I am thankful for your releases.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am sorry it took me so long to say this, but after this batch upload i really have to goat the translator. For me personally, they have the perfect translationstyle. It reads well and if you know enough japanese you can read the lines in english and still imagine what they say in the original. Not only that, the translator also includes little information that a reader like myself wouldnt even remember anymore, e.g. the calendar system.

Huge respect. I am thankful for your releases.
Yes, exactly! Cuddlebuns is doing a great job on this wonderful series and this latest batch of chapters was excellent.

Anyways, is it just me, or is Doriatessa 2cute? I wasn't expecting her to be this moe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.

I always enjoy the foodie portions of this series. So much so, that I don’t mind having a spinoff focusing even more on Bard and co. only going around eating and cooking all sorts of cuisine.

Dex-chan lover
I love what a gracious fellow our Bard is. He understands be is being told a partial lie; but he accepts the need to lie, and that the emotion and intent behind it is true. That's a truly chivalrous thing to do for someone; I really enjoy the way he takes people in a clear-seeing way like that.

Dex-chan lover
I love what a gracious fellow our Bard is. He understands be is being told a partial lie; but he accepts the need to lie, and that the emotion and intent behind it is true. That's a truly chivalrous thing to do for someone; I really enjoy the way he takes people in a clear-seeing way like that.
He really is one of the most likable heroes I've seen in a while, even from the 'cool and wise old man' archetype.

Users who are viewing this thread