Henna Ie - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why they didn't also consider Boy A as an illegitimate child. Is it because the chance of him being registered is much more higher?

Anyway, I really should pick up the book. It's really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is actually the killer child. Only reason i think that is hes pitying him so much and he got black hair and them sleepless eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Glasses has a remarkably off-kilter imagine. He has to be running his own murderhouses to be thinking like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks

Wonder where this story is going, i imagine focusing on one family if not some 'mastermind' setting this up with multiple houses and such

Dex-chan lover
Bro I really don't think the architect should be telling these kids such things... gonna give them nightmares about being locked away and raised secretly.
Mc is actually the killer child. Only reason i think that is hes pitying him so much and he got black hair and them sleepless eyes.
MC is female, I'm 99% sure. Also I don't see how MC could be the killer child since isn't this all happening very recently? This whole thing kicked off with the Tokyo house going up for sale and MC's friend asking MC to look at the floor plan. But MC is an adult, living on her own, at the time the couple has moved out.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I really don't think the architect should be telling these kids such things... gonna give them nightmares about being locked away and raised secretly.

MC is female, I'm 99% sure. Also I don't see how MC could be the killer child since isn't this all happening very recently? This whole thing kicked off with the Tokyo house going up for sale and MC's friend asking MC to look at the floor plan. But MC is an adult, living on her own, at the time the couple has moved out.
Female?? I dont see the female figure on him tho. Also, i dont think the murders were recent. For me, it should have been 1-3 years since the latest murder theyre uncovering and id say it would be enough time for for the young murder child to grow into the current mc. But its wouldnt be shocking if im wrong cause it was just a wild guess cause mystery without plot twist is no mystery.

Dex-chan lover
Female?? I dont see the female figure on him tho. Also, i dont think the murders were recent. For me, it should have been 1-3 years since the latest murder theyre uncovering and id say it would be enough time for for the young murder child to grow into the current mc. But its wouldnt be shocking if im wrong cause it was just a wild guess cause mystery without plot twist is no mystery.
Honestly after re-reading it, the gender is kind of ambiguous. There's various things that make me thing MC is a woman. Appearance and mannerisms. Chapter 2 page 10, MC blushes, which seems feminine. This chapter, MC mentions playing with dolls as a child - female child? But then on the other hand, when MC was waiting to meet the woman at the cafe, MC was sitting with legs spread, so man? Idk

However, regarding the theory that MC is the child who was doing the murders... it doesn't line up with the timeline. Chapter 3 page 5 establishes that the house is a bit over 1 year old, and is being sold 1 year after it was built. Chapter 5 page 39 says that the child being spotted in the Tokyo house happened "about 3 months ago", after which the family moved out in a hurry and the house was put up for sale. MC seems to be an adult, with an established career as a mystery writer for a magazine/newspaper, an architect friend they consult with, and a friend willing to ask for their advice when buying a house. It seems very unlikely MC could establish all these relationships in just 3 months, and impossible that MC could a) grow to be an adult and b) grow their hair out that much in just 3 months. So the timeline as established by what we've seen so far makes it impossible for MC to be the murder child.

That said, MC has not been named in the entire manga so far, unless I've missed it. Also, MC often refers to themselves as "I", and emails and stuff are addressed to them as Me. The quotes around I seem relevant, and the fact that they haven't been named. Also, so far I think we've only ever seen MC interacting with one other person; there's never been a group interaction. Therefore is it possible that none of this is real, and MC is some ghost or delusion that is following individuals around and imagining conversations with them? The only way this makes sense though, is if what we've seen in the manga isn't real, a heavily distorted perception of reality.

Also MC did have that dream of going into the child's room in the Tokyo house, so maybe that's a repressed memory and not a dream.

Last edited:
Nobody has mentioned the window between the guest room and the living room yet, and it is driving me up the wall. That's such a weird detail.

Also, I hope we get another floorplan soon.

Dex-chan lover
and i thought their speculation was messed up before. now with Hiroto in the mix it gets even more messed up :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Nobody has mentioned the window between the guest room and the living room yet, and it is driving me up the wall. That's such a weird detail.
Is it a window? The notation looks different to all the other windows. The other windows are two lines, only slightly overlapping, which I'm assuming indicates sliding windows. The "window" between the guest bedroom and living area is two completely overlapping lines.

Honestly after re-reading it, the gender is kind of ambiguous. There's various things that make me thing MC is a woman. Appearance and mannerisms. Chapter 2 page 10, MC blushes, which seems feminine. This chapter, MC mentions playing with dolls as a child - female child? But then on the other hand, when MC was waiting to meet the woman at the cafe, MC was sitting with legs spread, so man? Idk

However, regarding the theory that MC is the child who was doing the murders... it doesn't line up with the timeline. Chapter 3 page 5 establishes that the house is a bit over 1 year old, and is being sold 1 year after it was built. Chapter 5 page 39 says that the child being spotted in the Tokyo house happened "about 3 months ago", after which the family moved out in a hurry and the house was put up for sale. MC seems to be an adult, with an established career as a mystery writer for a magazine/newspaper, an architect friend they consult with, and a friend willing to ask for their advice when buying a house. It seems very unlikely MC could establish all these relationships in just 3 months, and impossible that MC could a) grow to be an adult and b) grow their hair out that much in just 3 months. So the timeline as established by what we've seen so far makes it impossible for MC to be the murder child.

That said, MC has not been named in the entire manga so far, unless I've missed it. Also, MC often refers to themselves as "I", and emails and stuff are addressed to them as Me. The quotes around I seem relevant, and the fact that they haven't been named. Also, so far I think we've only ever seen MC interacting with one other person; there's never been a group interaction. Therefore is it possible that none of this is real, and MC is some ghost or delusion that is following individuals around and imagining conversations with them? The only way this makes sense though, is if what we've seen in the manga isn't real, a heavily distorted perception of reality.

Also MC did have that dream of going into the child's room in the Tokyo house, so maybe that's a repressed memory and not a dream.
The MC is a man guys, it has been confirmed because its adapted to a movie

https://www.fareastfilms.com/?news_...e House' (変,to investigate a mysterious house.

Users who are viewing this thread