Her Majesty's Swarm - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release.

Short, but they didn't slack on the art. Nothing narrative to really talk about here, so time to theorycraft about the next chapter.

She likely has fluffy bear slippers that she wears when not commanding the horde.

Dex-chan lover
She likely has fluffy bear slippers that she wears when not commanding the horde.
Maybe in the real/home world. Here they'd be lacy and look a bit like worker swarms.

Reading ahead in the novels I was a bit disappointed in the story. Too bare bones plot focused. There isn't enough world building or exposition to allow for interesting speculation about future events. For characters, only MC and kight-chan get a decent amount of characterization. Everyone else drops off (isn't in the story much), dies, or becomes irrelevant.
The art should help keep the manga interesting. And maybe it'll fill in some of what the novel lacks.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the upload,

Somehow nothing much happens regarding the progress of the story.
I wonder if they had tuned down the art a little, wether or not they could have drawn the story much faster.

I find simple art often not too much inferior to well drawn art in Moments of action, as you really don't look at the pictures in detail, when the tension grips you.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this nonsense "30m high walled medieval city" shit every no brain fantasy manga has man
That is kinda based on real life though, so if the fantasy is on that setting it makes sense everything has it.
Well, save that
1- In real life they were also on top of hills, so most of the height of the walls came from the hill going up, they are much shorter when looking from the inside
and 2- since it is a fantasy setting, you would expect something of fantasy, like magic would be incorporated to them...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe in the real/home world. Here they'd be lacy and look a bit like worker swarms.

Reading ahead in the novels I was a bit disappointed in the story. Too bare bones plot focused. There isn't enough world building or exposition to allow for interesting speculation about future events. For characters, only MC and kight-chan get a decent amount of characterization. Everyone else drops off (isn't in the story much), dies, or becomes irrelevant.
The art should help keep the manga interesting. And maybe it'll fill in some of what the novel lacks.
I read the novels too, yeah there's no real world building it's all just slaughter and some minor tactics.

Double-page supporter
Pure carnage. The world is the Queens sand box. You play nice you're good but you mess around ur extinction is inevitable(especially these ones).

Users who are viewing this thread