Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Enemy Assault

I liked manga so much i went and read novels.

Shame it seems every leader is a over the top villain and dumb as hell at same time. No idea why every nation hasnt collapsed already.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hope he dies and get turned into one of her swarm lol

Ah yes politics.

You raided me... SO NOW I CAN DECLARE WAR.

Damn, cancer? My grandfather got fucked up by it for quite a while. Managed to get out of it but you gotta watch all the time. Hope they stay healthy. Good chapter btw.

Supporter
Cancers a real mother-fucker. Kudos to the author to still keep doing what they love through treatment!

Kudos to the Manga Artist for Her Majesty's Swarm.
I'd buy an official release if I could. Cancer's such a joy-killer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aichan won't be in a long time i think
in the latest translated LN (volume 3), we have hydralisk and a somewhat mini-ultralisk (just ripper swarm with better armor and a bit bigger)

“Pretense”? How someone who spend so many hours on strategy game doesn’t know the term “casus belli”? Also that village getting destroyed was so obvious from the start but lets see where this goes.

@Caramtchir “casus belli” means: an act or situation provoking or justifying war. Her thinking is correct, she has no provocation to wage war yet, nor does she desire to break her relationship with the village.

In-game terms you are correct, right about any situation can be called an "occasion for war", but for "roleplay" and strategy purposes our MC must balance the interests of her swarm with her own. She is pretty much aware of “casus belli”, and she likely is searching for an idea that meets her's and the swarm's interests.

( I'm not saying that "she probably shouldn't be saying 'casus belli' out loud." Or that she isn't taking her sweet old time doing anything else. I'm just saying her decision making is faithful to the “casus belli” concept.)

Users who are viewing this thread