Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.99 - Cover, ToC, & an Announcement

Man... too bad I can't buy manga from anywhere. There is not a single store selling manga in my country and it's expensive to buy from abroad or as an e-book from bookwalker and such. USD is more than eight times my local currency. Guess this will be another series that I will try to keep on track hoping to buy one day...

Dex-chan lover
That last page should be the front page of any manga-reader site. It is totally true and we should respect the licensed English release.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain the tokyopop thing? Official english release never available in my area so I'm out touch with those thing

there is literally nothing wrong with piracy
stop worshipping people richer than you

Thanks for releasing the first two chapters twice with a long wait in-between, and then only 2 more chapters.

Double-page supporter
Ugh. Official release crap my ass. Rant rant rant.
Just translate the bastard. You wait too long between releasing chapters anyway. You last released a chapter at the very beginning of the year was it? At the same time they announced it would be licenced?
And you're saying you're dropping it? Man, a month between releases, I'd argue that you never picked it up.
I'm just mad at everyone involved, the industry is scum.

Power Uploader
Ah well, dropped. Would have liked to have seen a bit more of the story but c'est la vie.

Thanks for the 5 chapters so far. You don't owe anyone anything and if your moral compass says you can't do it then that's not something anyone should have an opinion about. If they don't like it, they're free to pick up the series.

It does seem like something TokyoPop would find up their alley go figure.

Group Leader
Knowing the English publication won't be available in my country anyway, Imma have to drop this. Besides, US currency to my country's currency is expensive af and I don't think this manga is worth it.

I wish Japanese manga could do something like Korean manhwa, I'd prefer digital copy than physical ones.

Dex-chan lover
Like others, I genuinely can't believe Tokyopop is still around. Hard butchering of translations in the past.

Thanks for the work up to now.

I wouldn't be surprised if official tokyopop is bad enough that scanlations of this series continues though.

Users who are viewing this thread