Her Summon

@Mimik How is the MC a self insert at all? I don't know any person that wants to be called a pedophile, is fine living 24/7 as a worthless NEET, and acts as cringey as this MC does. If you know people like that or are like that yourself, you might want to get your shit sorted out. You call it a blatent rip-off, yet you would be hard pressed to find a unique background like this one's, as well as the unique way in which his powers are apparently chosen simply by whatever he happens to bring with him when he is summons, while going back and forth between worlds. I mean, feel free to hate it, but when you make a comment like yours as an attempt to make a review, you might want to actually read what is happening instead of just looking at the pretty colors and writing a bad "review" because it has big explosions because the "MC is too OP". Again, feel free to hate it, but if you are going to make a "review," at least don't throw people off with shit that isn't true.

Cae

@Kendama
i'm glad you're singing it's praise, it looks fantastic so far, i can't wait for more.

For those who wants to read ahead, official EN trans go up to ch 10 for free. However, their chapters are different from the ones here in terms of content cutoff. Well you'll see if you go check it out.

EDIT: Oh the translation group is dropping it. So yeah official would be only source ahead for now.

this is so sad that this version gets dropped I really enjoyed the HS version and the length of the chapters is better

Really liking this series, wonder if he'll ever figure out how to consciously use his powers instead of making random poses and hoping it works.

Fed-Kun's army
Seem interesting so far, but damn that is one cringy description, nearly gave this a pass just because of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Nimroth
No god damn kidding. Whoever wrote that description needs to have his wrists broken.
EDIT: Twas a pretty amusing read, but I can't say I get what the author was going for with such a cringy, hopeless MC. Most of the humor derived from the MC behaving like a delusional child, rather than try to make it seem like it's about self-improvement.

Guess I'll never know!

Users who are viewing this thread