Her Summon

Aggregator gang
theres official translation at Toomics and 10 chapters are free
but you have to be VIP to read the restt over there, whatever that means.

I'm so happy someone mistakenly started scanlating this otherwise I would've never known it existed!

Dex-chan lover
fantastic art but the story and the MC are just fucking depressing

Aggregator gang
The story is good in some parts, though it’s a extremely slow story and you don’t really know where it’s going. But the characters and good art make it worth reading. It’s still to soon to judge this really...

Just fucking read this in KissManga.com it had 50+ now the translator didn't upload the chapters in this site

Double-page supporter

This serious is not for the faint-hearted....
Chapters 28 and 43 "killed" me.
Plot armor to come, seems, surely but too late, too late but surely.

Dex-chan lover
@_MaNGa_ReAdEr_ That's not really what it was. The fan translator stopped working on this because there's an official translation, and the chapters you saw on Kissmanga probably came from that.

@exxp You probably shouldn't link to that site if it's an aggregator. Pretty sure I've seen comments get moderated for that before and frankly... anyone who can't find their own way to the sites that would host the official translations unlike Mangadex, probably shouldn't be visiting sites that tend towards being heavily infested with digital AIDs.

This is pretty cringy. The premise was interesting but the execution was so bad that it became a chore to keep reading.

Aggregator gang
Read it at the official site. Stop reading after chapter 40, not because of the story, the story is good actually. This manhwa is really bad for my hand... the author put half of the last chapter in new chapter you need to scrolling down half of the goddamn web page before reaching the new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread