Her Summon

Damn, someone please pick this up. I will pay yo-.....Oh yeah....I'm poor.........uhhh, I have like, a gazillion $ in monopoly money...could that work?

Hell yeah. Art style is good, but I like... there are words I do not know to describe how good the .. design? layout? storyboard? frame-by-frame? yeah, that stuff. How that's all layed out. That's f'ing great. I look forward to more!

Well it looks really freaking good art wise and the only manhwa i liked art wise before was volcanic age and there were some more but i don't remember their name but now this one is also getting my attention and shut in getting summoned in alternate world is also something new i think.... Well there's also a isekai manga where the shut in gets Reincarnated in a new world but this is summoning not reincarnation so I'm kinda excited about it.
P.s the shut in guy looks more like a drug adddict then a shut in tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually very interesting...
I just look at the raw of this and DAMN!
The artstyle is Godsend from Scenery to characters and monster. can't wait someone translate this to english faster... Definitely bookmark

As one would expect, this isekai is a rip-off of other isekai (but that’s just the genre, right?), though at the same time it manages to rip-off elements from other manga to create some Frankenstien’s Monster amalgamation of shit.

The main character is some sort of self-insert (as with most isekai) that just doesn’t work.
And his backstory? So convoluted and asinine that not even a rewrite would do it justice, the entire character would have to be dropped and replaced with a new one.

Edit: Art style is lovely though. The author is clearly talented with art, but has no talent with writing.

Cae

This is absolutely beautiful to look at, and i love the premise of him going back to the normal world after being summoned
@Mimik He's very obviously not a self-insert character, don't just spout buzzwords and bait to try and sound like some sort of pseudo-intellectual.

Power Uploader
Now, disregarding the dissing below… this series is actually very interesting, which I have to say surprised me as I normally avoid isekai like the plague.

Although it's not the first webtoon that uses landscape photos as background, I don't think I've ever seen it used this effectively. This series is absolutely gorgeous, a feast for the eyes. And not only that: I read the Toomics paywalled version, and you'll see the author has a great imagination for monster design. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places (I'm sure isekai enthusiasts must have seen all sorts of designs, bland and original), but one of the next enemies has a stunning design.

As for the story itself… definitely not a self-insert. I won't go into details not to spoil anyone, but his ping-pong between both worlds alters the dynamics completely from a garden variety isekai (and I did try a few before abandoning the genre as hopeless, though of course there must be others in which this also happens). His OP status doesn't make him less pitiful, and the plot is currently (chapter 23) branching out. Of course, OP status can disrupt a plot and make it uninteresting, but so far it hasn't happened. (And believe me, I hate OP heroes in general.)

The humour is also spot on. It offers relief when needed, and doesn't interfere with the more serious aspects of the story.

Characterisation begins so-so, but gets much better later on.

This isekai is a pleasant surprise. Right now, I'm completely hooked.

Kudos to Hatigarm for scanlating it even though Toomics is far ahead. However, they may yet catch up: Hatigarm is following the Korean version, which is chopped into smaller chapters by Toomics. The events in chapter 3 here reach chapter 5 in Toomics, so later on it's possible that this will be the place to come for the latest episode. Toomics' translation is better on average, but not by much, and Hatigarm's version of the first couple chapters is the one I prefer.

(And I do hope they catch up, I'm only subscribing to Toomics because of this one series.)

I have high hopes for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Main character gets summoned to another world and wings it with chunin lvl tomfoolery, and it is somehow super effective. It is comical and has really good art. well worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread