Her Summon

@jackty89 I mean, sometimes it's understandable, but when a comic isn't even being done in the language a user reads it in, then it shouldn't be an issue. So long as you're not just going to every comment section and posting hype or links for other sites.

Hm? What is chinese mythologycal beast doing in korean work? Did the author mess it up?

This has solo leveling or even better art, interesting plot, actually funny comedy and engaging characters. Deserves to be top 10.

Fed-Kun's army
This is by far the best isekai. Official English translation has all but the last 10 chapter available just for free, another 6 in app and another 4 behind timed paywall.

The art is just great. The story gets a bit wonky later on though. Small Spoiler:
The story near the start is sort of about our MC realizing he's not a piece of shit after being summoned and getting confidence etc, but then it sort of loses that.
It's still pretty good. Just scroll slowly through the action scenes so you can see all the detail.

Dex-chan lover
@petasek-666 There were like, three or four a good while back. But the group that did them had beef with this site and took all their shit down. They also dropped this anyway so I think Toomics is the only one translating this now. Someone appears to be just ripping it and uploading the official translation to other parts of the internet, so you don't need to go throw money at Toomics just to check out more than the first couple of chapters to get a decent feel for whether you even want to read it or not. I can toss you a link to a resource that lists basically every aggregator, along with stuff like whether they have ads or not. Potentially out of date at any given moment, but it's a starting point if you don't already have your own alternative(s) to check.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh naive mc and -10 iq side characters getting back stabbed by exactly everyone XD

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this at 70-ish chapters (To*nily numbering) a while ago... Now I wanna know,
does the figurine girl ever reappear later on?

Users who are viewing this thread