Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 138.2 - Epilogue

And thus ends one of the best gay romances in manhua/manhwa/manga. This is an impressive work - congrats to D-Jun for the completion, and thanks so much to FTS for the translation!

Aaah the end is here... this manhua and the characters in it really warmed my heart ❤️. Thank you for all your hard work.

Ahhh my heart 😭

Thanks so much for all of your work, absolutely loved this series story, art and all

Happy (almost) new year guys!

Dex-chan lover
Utterly adorable. Thank you so much for translating this whole thing all the way to the end.

Ols

thank you to Djun and the lovely translators. happy new year, everyone, and take care!!💖💕💓💞💗

lmao that was so cute!! can't believe it ended :') thank you so much for the translation too! <3

Thank you so much for the translation! This has been such a great piece of art 💗💗 worth every moment!

Thank you for translating this 🤗

This was such a nice story, I am happy I found this one 😌

im so sad its over but im happy i got to read it thank you so much for everyones hard work

😭😭❤
Thank you so much for the hard work guys and happy new year everyone🌹

This was a really cute way to end the story 😊 Looking forward to what Lynn comes up with alone, and D-Jun's next work ofc. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread