Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 80.2 - LiHuan´s Birthday - Special Chapter - Part II

"after i join u, it will still be the 3 of us."
omg thank u so much for the update. ive been waiting for this *sniffs* its so wonderful hngg

Wow I did not expect it to be a tear jerker, so sweet! Is this really the same YuYang??? When will he become as sweet as this?

Im so soft, that was the cutest thing.
With so much to love in a chapter, I especially like the ending, I love that he calls YuYang a son and how YuYang apparently also found a supportive parent figure in his future inlaw.
I hope we get a glimpse of LiHuan coming out / introducing YuYang to his dad, etc haha.

This is so soft, i'm--

I love Huan's dad so much 😭 it's great to see YangYang acting so comfortably around him.

LIHUAN'S DAD HAS 2 SONS NOW 😭😭😭

this future is so sweet argh i cant wait for yy and lh to get togetherrrrrr

I honestly can't wait for the story to get to this point! So cute!!!
The way HuanHuan~'s dad acts towards YangYang is amazing, I really hope he acts as kind and accepting when he finds out about LiHuan's feelings for YuYang. He honestly seems like the Best Dad type imo!

tin

Love this episode. By the way, anyone know how old Li Huan is now in the main story?

@tin I think he's 18 in the present timeline. Since this seems to be the first time LiHuan is celebrating his birthday without his mom, and he is 19 here.

Users who are viewing this thread