Here U Are

Group Leader
Guys, we'll have no updates for 'Here U Are' this Wednesday! (11/06/18)
On DJun's Twitter, a cute picture of YuYang and LiHuan,
https://mobile.twitter.com/DDjuner

Double-page supporter
Isn't being gay illegal in China? Can I report the author somehow?

Group Leader
@lewd no, it isn't. what. omg. google exists xD it is looked down upon, which is why there is conflict in this story. it's looked down upon in a lot of countries, including the united states, still.

and why would you report it anyways? to who? mao himself? xD you wouldn't see works getting PUBLISHED and translated if they were illegal in the first place lmao.

Double-page supporter
@gwkimmy Calling 0 effort chinese comics posted onto random websites "published" is kind of insulting to actual books. I could take a picture of my poop right now and post it on a website, does that count as publishing it?

Honestly I'm just tired of seeing uninspired garbage getting through all the filters I set just because whoever is posting them is either too lazy to put actual tags on their work or do it intentionally to mess with people. If you don't want 1 ratings and dumb comments, put tags on it.

Group Leader
@lewd oh so you're one of those elitists who thinks comics don't count as "high brow literature" as opposed to books. Like people who publish books have never created their own doujin or written their own fanfiction themselves. gotcha. makes sense now. this comic is clearly tagged as "yaoi" so I don't know what you're complaining about. Oh no, some girls (and guys) are enjoying a popular comic where the main characters have only kissed twice (and one didnt count, that was a cop out lol), I need to report this to SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE IT DOWN.

for the record, yes you can take a pic of your own shit and "publish" it somewhere. knock yourself out. This comic was originally published to a Chinese publisher's site (you know, like one owned by a company that sells entertainment) before being translated here on this one. It breaks no laws and is fully sanctioned (but, like I said, socially is another matter).

love this, as someone who's gay it feels quite authentic. I remember reading somewhere that the author himself is gay (which would be refreshing!) I was wondering if anyone knows any more about this?

I love this so much!, I've read them like 10 times by now, can't wait for next chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread